Mccall Would Have Rejected Ashley's Advances

I don't think eh said that did he, I'm sure he said he'd find it hard to work for the previous regime

"I don't think the call would have come - but no, I wouldn't".

Make of that what you will.

My interpretation is that there is no way he would have accepted the job if, by some miracle, the previous board offered him it.

He has also said many times when asked if he'd take the job, that the off field problems would have to be sorted for him to consider it.

The reality is why didn't the old board Llambias not relieve McDowall and bring someone in when it was clear to see ??

If this old board had still been here we wouldn't have had a chance to go up as they had no ambition :(

They should have done.

Reacting to the headline not reading the article - but that's how it's done!

I both reacted to the headline and read the article. My reaction to the headline was ;) and my reaction to the article was :happy:.

If I was having a dig at anything, it was the headline (and it's author). We cool, dude?

The reality is why didn't the old board Llambias not relieve McDowall and bring someone in when it was clear to see ??

If this old board had still been here we wouldn't have had a chance to go up as they had no ambition :(

Think they had worked out things the day they arrived and knew it was short term and nothing to do with ambition.

I both reacted to the headline and read the article. My reaction to the headline was ;) and my reaction to the article was :happy:.

If I was having a dig at anything, it was the headline (and it's author). We cool, dude?

We cool bro! :pipe:

100%. I would go as far as saying that no one in the football department should answer or talk about anything other than football on the pitch.

Exactly, i also think we should only get our club news through the official website as well. saves all these daft made up stories the papers run with.

'The former Rangers and Scotland midfield player also confessed that if he were to steer Rangers to a promotion play-off against his former club, Motherwell, he would feel “sick”.'

Disappointed to read him saying he'd feel sick if he had to beat Motherwell in the play-offs.

I don't want him to feel sick, I want him to go out wanting to beat them and any other team at any cost. If that's really what he said and if that's his attitude, I don't want him already.

'The former Rangers and Scotland midfield player also confessed that if he were to steer Rangers to a promotion play-off against his former club, Motherwell, he would feel “sick”.'

Disappointed to read him saying he'd feel sick if he had to beat Motherwell in the play-offs.

I don't want him to feel sick, I want him to go out wanting to beat them and any other team at any cost. If that's really what he said and if that's his attitude, I don't want him already.

by reacting like that you are just falling for the bait that the daily rebel put down in that article

it was probably just an off the cuff remark of no special significance but duly picked up on by the "reporter" (for want of a better word).

I really don't know why anyone pays ANY attention to the daily rebel, let along post links to their articles or worse still get worked up over the crap they print.

that rag aint worth wiping your arse on