The Official Don't Watch The Daily Record Thread.

tannerall

We know they don't like us, so just ignore them.

Don't buy the paper, don't give them hits and let them slowly sink in their own cesspool to oblivion.

Ignoring our problems only affects us even worse further down the line. We need to start fighting back...You can only back a wounded animal into a corner so much before it bites back!

Ignoring our problems only affects us even worse further down the line. We need to start fighting back...You can only back a wounded animal into a corner so much before it bites back!

Hit them back by not buying their paper or giving the website hits. Money (revenue) talks loudest.

How many Gers fans buy the record and give them income ? Quite a lot ? Next question is why ?

But it's the paper of choice for all good Rangers Men, is it not?

Why did Paul Murray thank the DR?

Why did all the fans reps go running to the DR every time they thought they had a scoop?

Did the DR back Chris Graham, when he was being savaged by the BBC etc?

I will never, ever buy this paper, I wouldn't use it for anything, apart from maybe, getting a fire started, although I'm not sure shite burns???

we can hit back by not buying, but its the men who run rangers who need to make a stand against these rags and the likes of the bbc, but they are their pals it seems.

ally (and i hate to bring him into it) only stopped talking to the bbc whne they insulted him, not us of rangers in general, its always the same.

We seem to be better at boycotting our own club than boycotting other clubs and newspapers that have carried a campaign of hatred and bias against us since our troubles began, till we stop people within the club and the fan groups kissing the arses of these papers and clubs like raith/Dundee hivs then nothing will change.