LISTEN UP !

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the thread should be restored and as manticore said there was some great posts on it. :rolleyes:

I agree and then locked - great thread

your right boab it can be locked, and when you think of all the pages the thread had it deserves to come back on to the board.

Nah, i'd rather see him banned.

Or hung.

Smoked?

Sure thang papa G

The big big question is.....are you up for it and could ye handle it yerself :classier_than_pipeguy:

Some on here with some very short memories - I remember a number of threads...threads not posts - accusing the Fish of being a tim...

"those who live in glass houses...."

It attracts the attention away from them the real ones

Hi I don't post very often, but, this forum is, by far superb for us of the Rangers persuasion. Unfortunately there are a few posters, who I often think are they really Rangers People?? Is it not time for us all to start pulling together.

At the end of the day, Lets give Sir David Murray a bit of slack, after all when the last shares issue was made public, where were all of the mouth pieces blethering on webzines like this.

To be honest it is time for us all to start pulling together.

Cheers

Hi I don't post very often, but, this forum is, by far superb for us of the Rangers persuasion. Unfortunately there are a few posters, who I often think are they really Rangers People?? Is it not time for us all to start pulling together.

At the end of the day, Lets give Sir David Murray a bit of slack, after all when the last shares issue was made public, where were all of the mouth pieces blethering on webzines like this.

Cheers

good post (tu)

Some on here with some very short memories - I remember a number of threads...threads not posts - accusing the Fish of being a tim...

Yeah. When there is so much we can accuse Fish of, why do we settle for "Tim?"

Cheers

Good post mate (tu) With sensible contributions like that you should be posting more often

Cheers

i think we put enough money into the club.

Yeah. When there is so much we can accuse Fish of, why do we settle for "Tim?"

You could try and detract the attention of what you really are and call me one of the scum......

WE ARE THE PEOPLE NO SURRENDER