Hemdani

KingKirk

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the 'side passer' comments to a certain degree. However, his reading of the game was second to none, strolled through our games like a wordly player and never seemed under any pressure on the field. Class act.

Always thought himself and Tugay could and should have went on to become real midfield legends for us but just didn't work out that way.

4 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

Hemdani and Karl Svensson were fuckn murder together - worse central defensive pairing I have ever seen.  The Auxerre game still brings me out in cold sweats lol

What about the st Johnstone game we lost in the cup lol

4 hours ago, Bluebrows said:

I agree with the 'side passer' comments to a certain degree. However, his reading of the game was second to none, strolled through our games like a wordly player and never seemed under any pressure on the field. Class act.

Always thought himself and Tugay could and should have went on to become real midfield legends for us but just didn't work out that way.

To compare him with Tugay is madness, Tugay played for 5 seasons in the EPL when he left us, that man was a player.

Hemdani never kicked a ball after he left, don't that tell a story?

22 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I thought he was shite, although better than Dragan by a little bit, I don't get the love in for him at all.

When Walter started him in the final instead of Novo my heart sank.

Slightly better than dragan who was the worst player I have ever seen he was an imposter we were duped with that one he didn't even resemble a player

3 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Slightly better than dragan who was the worst player I have ever seen he was an imposter we were duped with that one he didn't even resemble a player

I thought we had signed Hen Broon, he was shocking.

Like when Souness at Southampton signed George Weah's cousin who was a waiter or something, lasted 20 minutes or so.

7 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I thought we had signed Hen Broon, he was shocking.

I am sure his first start was at tynecastle in 0 0 we were so flat and slow he was a man down and unbelievably he started the next week at parkhead

alan Thompson scored the winner if I remember correctly he had all the time in the world to set himself up while dragan stood and admired him

16 minutes ago, Willis said:

I liked him. Ive heard a few folk say he was only good in Europe but i dont think thats true.

He had a deflected equaliser against Celtic apart from that I don't remember anything and I didn't miss a game around that time domestically I remember being very annoyed ricksen seemed to be behind him in the pecking order

4 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Was a player I couldn't really make my mind up about tbh, certainly no fucking way anywhere near a Rangers Legend though, far from that accolade.

He is definitely not that

he seems to have a cult status among our fans I don't get it

i actually feel the same way about papac 

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2015 at 1:54 AM, Bossorange said:

Strange how he never got a club after leaving us

Maybe it had something to do with age:pipe:

He came to us late in his career, fantastic player who played at the top level in France and Europe. Our league must have bored him to tears.

7 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

In fact they wouldn't make my top 100

Papac was lucky we didn't have any money at the time or we would probably got lee Wallace in earlier and was lucky that Stevie smith got a bad injury if it wasn't for that he would have been out with the rest of plg players