*** World Snooker Championship 2015 ***

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snooker will be poorer without the Rocket.

Regardless of how much the loathsome BBC try and push the sport by trying to make personifies out of some boring fucks? Snooker is poorer without the rocket.

With the exception of Trump, the rest are all boring tossers.

Murphy is a fat god fearing fuck that looks like a pantomime dame without make up,

Ding honestly looks Like his dad has done a shit in his cue case.

Bingham looks like Baron Greenback from Dangermouse.

Hawkins on any other platform would be a low ranking punch drunk prize fighter

Selby is probably a closet shit stabber

Mark Allen has a wonky head and should come out and nail his fitba colours to the mast.

Dott I like. Good guy.

Marco Fu is for all intents and purposes a drug dealer

That's just off the top of my head,

The commentators (apart from Hendry) are a shower of utter cunts and Virgo needs stabbed. Taylor should be beaten to death with his glasses.

Davis wants to just get to fuck and finally Hazel Irvine....Sycophantic wee boot. She's probably been cocked mate times than John Wayne's rifle aff every cue smith on the circuit and she is still there smiling like butter wouldn't melt.

Load of shite

Allan is a Bear/manure supporter.

Ronnie is an utter cunt the game of snooker would be better without him.

I agree. I just find it hard to accept that my favourite player will no longer be playing top level snooker. Other than that I'm defo in the Trump camp.

Nothing against you but the Ronnie love in is embarrassing he isn't that great if he was he would have dominated the game to the levels of Stephen Hendry and Steve Davis and fact remains he hasn't.

Now you have the argument for how high the level of talent is now without a doubt and Ronnie is talented as well perhaps the most natural player to ever pick up a cue but he is a cunt who uses his maverick behaviour to garner interest in him rather than the sheer hatred and scorn he richly deserves

He says he wants a 1000 centuries and to beat Hendry's 7 world titles but he wont achieve the world title wins Imo and he doesn't play in the smaller tournaments enough to get the centuries either

Time and age are against him, no doubt, but the guy is the most naturally gifted player the game has seen.

Guys like Ronnie, Alex Higgins and Jimmy White made snooker what it is. These guys put bums on seats and generate real excitement.

If that's reason to love them then so be it!!

Time and age are against him, no doubt, but the guy is the most naturally gifted player the game has seen.

Guys like Ronnie, Alex Higgins and Jimmy White made snooker what it is. These guys put bums on seats and generate real excitement.

If that's reason to love them then so be it!!

To me i love to watch the "machines" play i like the serious never give in attitude of the Hendry and even Trump has it he never knows when be is beaten albeit he is being matched tonight every step of the way.

I think hating O Sullivan because he was a maverick is a shame. All the great sportsmen were mavericks.

Baxter

Best

Hunt

Jockey Wilson

I am not old enough to remember Baxter or Best but while i would have respected Baxter for what he achieved for us i couldn't care less about Best he didn't play for us so i don't care he pissed his talent up the wall with drink.

which Hunt do you mean?

No idea who Jockey Wilson is either

To me i love to watch the "machines" play i like the serious never give in attitude of the Hendry and even Trump has it he never knows when be is beaten albeit he is being matched tonight every step of the way.

That's the beauty of sport KL! We all have our favourites and reasons for liking them. I'm 100% with Iandoc on this one.

I also admire the professionalism of the 'machines' but at the end of the day sport is an entertainment so give me the entertainers everyday of the week.

I also think the difference between a machine and entertainer is single minded selfishness. The machine plays for himself and the entertainers play to the crowd.

In saying all that Christ knows what camp I'd put Bingham in!?

I am not old enough to remember Baxter or Best but while i would have respected Baxter for what he achieved for us i couldn't care less about Best he didn't play for us so i don't care he pissed his talent up the wall with drink.

which Hunt do you mean?

No idea who Jockey Wilson is either

James Hunt I take it? Jocky Wilson is a Scottish darts legend/maverick. Sadly missed.

You must be a whippersnapper KL!

James Hunt I take it? Jocky Wilson is a Scottish darts legend/maverick. Sadly missed.

You must be a whippersnapper KL!

I'm assuming KL must be a young 20 something. Yeah James Hunt. Jockey Wilson when he won the world title against Bristow. Class. And I'm only 39 as well

That's the beauty of sport KL! We all have our favourites and reasons for liking them. I'm 100% with Iandoc on this one.

I also admire the professionalism of the 'machines' but at the end of the day sport is an entertainment so give me the entertainers everyday of the week.

I also think the difference between a machine and entertainer is single minded selfishness. The machine plays for himself and the entertainers play to the crowd.

In saying all that Christ knows what camp I'd put Bingham in!?

I agree but i like those who go out and obliterate those that stand before them i really like young Mark Allan as a player think he is fantastic and i have total respect for Judd but he started out as a wild card and is now settling down to become a machine albeit he was poor tonight.

I think you are right and for an individual game like snooker it should be about selfishness and making sure you win.

Sports like football then there is room for both you couldn't have a Ronaldinho without the likes of Nigel De Jong (i know they didn't play together they are just polar opposite of each other) one allows the other to shine in snooker i would rather watch someone dominate than play flashy shots

I'm assuming KL must be a young 20 something. Yeah James Hunt. Jockey Wilson when he won the world title against Bristow. Class. And I'm only 39 as well

I am 28 but as i said i have no interest is darts or any form of motor racing i liked rally for a while mainly because i got Colin McCrae for my birthday a few years ago but never followed it since

I notice this thread has tailed off significantly since Ronnie was knocked out.......

The game would be mighty dull without him.

Gives new people the chance to shine there was only really three of us posting in here and I was at work yesterday and my son has taken the tv to play the Xbox on so i haven't been able to see much snooker in the last two days