Incident At Half-Time Copland Govan Corner

Happened a few times over last few seasons . Rip fellow Bear

absolutely gutting news and you have to feel for the guys family.Not coming home from the football just feels wrong.

Is it just me but it seems to have happened a lot more over the last few seasons.maybe just because of social media we find out about everything that happens in the ground now.

edit. Just read the great news that he is on the mend.

Brilliant news, didn't even know anything had happened in the Club Deck, we had the guy that took ill behind us in CF1.

Paramedics a fucking mile away.

Was shocking mate, can't believe it took them so long :anguish:

Was shocking mate, can't believe it took them so long :anguish:

I thought someone had fell from the Copland Rear as so many people were near the front looking down, then I saw them gesturing to the Govan to get over here.

No urgency and for a crowd that size it shouldn't be too much to ask to have folk stationed at each stand.

He's all right according to the guy's son on FF.

Great to hear. I was just about 8 yards away from the guy. It did seem like a long time before those St Johns Ambulance folk got there. Looked like he was getting CPR from a policeman at one point before they carried him out. Was a weird atmosphere in CD4 when we scored, with the medics tending to him. Hard to celebrate in that situation.

Was sitting to the right of the incident in the CD and most of us realised there was something serious going on, as people were frantically trying to get the attention of the stewards.

So glad to hear that the man is on the mend.