Ancelotti Sacked

No one wanted him but he actually did a really good job at Chelsea in the time he was there.

Why is it people say this as if it's the only place he's done well at ? Worked wonders with Valencia and Liverpool as well.

I really don't know what to make of him at Real. Could be a rip-roaring success or a spectacular failure.

Why is it people say this as if it's the only place he's done well at ? Worked wonders with Valencia and Liverpool as well.

I really don't know what to make of him at Real. Could be a rip-roaring success or a spectacular failure.

I actually don't mind him at all. Think he's become a bit of a joke figure for no reason at all.

I think he's doomed to fail at Real though. If the fans aren't behind you then you are a dead man walking from the off.

I think Rafa is a good Manager, struggled at Inter but they were a team in decline. Jose, as always, got them structured and man managed them very well. But they fell apart after he left, they've hardly done anything since.

I don't think any Chelsea supporter is ever going to see the positives of him, not that I entirely blame them considering the circumstances. The biggest mistake was dropping the experienced players, but I'd say that was an instruction from above. To upset the dressing room that much but still win the EL is a pretty decent effort. Not to mention he improved a huge number of players, Juan Mata was fantastic and Luiz actually resembled an accomplished footballer.

I know he had poor results but it was par for the course, look how Jose did in his first Season back with an improved squad.

That doesn't mean he'll be great at Madrid though, Barca seem like such a force right now so I think anyone will find it tough. Especially with their fans being fairly fed up.