JCD REALLY needs to learn English :D

Danny

I don't think he understand a single word of English. Often players come and can speak broken English, just a little, but this guy doesn't understand any!

Mind you, on a similar note, did Shevchenko ever learn English for Chelsea?

I don't think he understand a single word of English. Often players come and can speak broken English, just a little, but this guy doesn't understand any!

Shevchenko was too busy trying to learn how to play football to learn English. :pipegreen:

I don't think Shevchenko ever learned Italian in all his time there, never mind English.

Did he not say that within 3 weeks he'd be speaking good English?

He did indeed. The final 15 or so seconds of the conference saw him speaking English :)

I guess I was wrong (tu)

I don't think Shevchenko ever learned Italian in all his time there, never mind English.

Shevchenko speaks better Italian than Rino does.

Shevchenko was too busy trying to learn how to play football to learn English. :pipegreen:

:lol:

Are you sure?! I can remember Marcotti having a right go at him after his move to England for not bothering to become fluent in Italian after X amount of years there.

Are you sure?! I can remember Marcotti having a right go at him after his move to England for not bothering to become fluent in Italian after X amount of years there.

Marcotti is a damn fool though, that's pretty well known.

Shevchenko is defensive but defiant. 'I don't see why I should have to explain to loads of people why we've moved,' he says, speaking in precise, accented Italian. '

I also remember seeing him outside Milanelo (that's the Milan equivalent of MP) and he even gesticulated with his palms together at his chest just like an Italian.

His English definatley needs work, maybe thats why he's so keen to get Faubert to join us. Another French clique...

All he has to learn is:

'Man on'

'Geeza ra baw'

'Haw Boydy, fuckin' move!'

and 'Fud', for when he's playing the scum.

Guest therabbitt

I watched his interview on Rangers World, thought it was funny, he was talking through the interpreter and he was talking for like 3/4 minutes at a time and the wee woman was only summarising in like two sentences, quite funny really!

I recall he did learn Italian as he once said he wasn't so good at ukrainian any more (because of how good his Italian had become)

I recall he did learn Italian as he once said he wasn't so good at ukrainian any more

Papaguy51 in mixed up shocker!

As long as you have a good footballing brain it won't matter.

Exactly football is a language. Tho he will need it for in the dressingroom and off the field. He said in 3 weeks he'll be speaking good English. That's good to hear. He seems very committed and thats what I like to see.

He can clearly understand english. That is shown in the interview as he doesnt need the interprerter to translate the questions from the english speaking interviewer. His spoken english may need some work. but i am sure that he will develop that very quickly.

He can clearly understand english. That is shown in the interview as he doesnt need the interprerter to translate the questions from the english speaking interviewer. His spoken english may need some work. but i am sure that he will develop that very quickly.

You watched the outside interview didn't you...

It's just clever editing m8.