Hey Mcculloch How Come Ave Defended You Plenty And You . . .

Im no fan but today wasnt his doing.

I was screaming at the telly for him to snap mac Donald too. But no doubt I'd have blamed him for us going down to 10 men too.

He did ok today

Cant remember him doing anything wrong tbf much better than Zaliukas, I'm the same regarding the tackle with Mcdonald.

everyone wants to see big Lee as a hard man but instead he is a class act on how he conducts himself on the park. He could easily have embellished the fan/flag incident but he didn't, he just got on with it. However, he shouldn't be given legendary status because he didn't bail. He has undeservedly been overpaid where no other club would have forked out so much. He maybe a bear but he used Rangers for his own means just like our ex manager has.

everyone wants to see big Lee as a hard man but instead he is a class act on how he conducts himself on the park. He could easily have embellished the fan/flag incident but he didn't, he just got on with it. However, he shouldn't be given legendary status because he didn't bail. He has undeservedly been overpaid where no other club would have forked out so much. He maybe a bear but he used Rangers for his own means just like our ex manager has.

At least one player should be going in with hard tackles and if no one else is it should be the captain not a 19 year old, plus should never back out a tackle especially an unwashed taig fuck like McDonald.

Just watching Neil McCann there on Sky Sports and didnt catch the full interview but seems to think Jig is the only one worthy of getting his contract renewed! Not sure if I caught it right but he must be on drugs if he thinks that! Did like his comment about Advocaat and that the Club needs to be seen to be taking action this morning.