Derry's Walls

UnionMen

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get rid of this pape!

Go fuck yourself. What part of my post don't you like, the bit about shitebag glory hunting fans singing "no surrender" then walking out, or the fact the songs cringey as fuck?

Great argument "your a pape"... fuckin' good one. Prick.

Go fuck yourself. What part of my post don't you like, the bit about shitebag glory hunting fans singing "no surrender" then walking out, or the fact the songs cringey as fuck?

Great argument "your a pape"... fuckin' good one. Prick.

Telling us to stop singing a great song!. Away and chase parked cars!

Telling us to stop singing a great song!. Away and chase parked cars!

A great song, i bet you don't even fucking know what it's about. Parked cars, wow, that's fine banter, did you get that in a cracker at christmas?

Having witnessed streams of fans head for the exits before even 50 minutes on the clock at Ibrox, and plenty more shown live on BT sport walking out having went behind to Motherwell, is it time to get a new anthem?

Bit cringey anyway grown men chantin' about swords and shields.

Fuck up

How did you expect this thread to go, OP? :lol:

:lol:

probably as is. just blowing off some steam after a shite few days. I'm being honest though, the Hibs game was the best i've been to in years in terms of atmosphere. Beating Motherwell 2-0 in the 3rd division in the cup was outstanding as well in the Broomloan. Last thursday was a fucking let down though, and i'm just fucking bored of fans who think their idea of building an atmosphere is singing something Northern Ireland related (Derry's Walls, BMG, FA), when in fact, the vast majority of fans in the fucking place has never set foot in Ireland and leaves early cause we're losing or they don't much fancy the subway que.

I call a spade a spade.

one of the most performance inspiring, player rousing, opponent demoralising songs we have if not the best

ibrox doesnt do it justice because its a huge stadium and not everyone sings it, but when you have a full stand away from home singing it like this then any half decent footballer we have had seems to find that extra bit of determination and grit

from 1:04 onwards

from 0:27 onwards

Well done on missing the point. (tu)

The fans are the club therefore the songs of the fans are the clubs songs, but carry on making an arse of yourself.

My old boy has been watching the games since he was old enough to climb the fences as a nipper, and since the days were you wouldn't find a man at the fitbaw without a bunnet on. From Greig to Jardine, seen them play from yards away, met them. Never once heard him sing Derry's Wall's, Build my Gallows etc... So you tell me, how many fans need to sing a shite song about the seige of Derry for it be an official Rangers song.

My old boy has been watching the games since he was old enough to climb the fences as a nipper, and since the days were you wouldn't find a man at the fitbaw without a bunnet on. From Greig to Jardine, seen them play from yards away, met them. Never once heard him sing Derry's Wall's, Build my Gallows etc... So you tell me, how many fans need to sing a shite song about the seige of Derry for it be an official Rangers song.

So because your old man didn't sing it that's that's then. :lol: