Derry's Walls

UnionMen

I would rather sing derrys walls than Penny arcade that song just doesn't inspire at all ..derrys walls when a full stadium singing it is a site to behold then I would say that because I'm in the apprentice boys ? and I take great pleasure in singing it like many other bears ..as a few folk have said in earlier posts this place is infested get this thread to fuck ..slating derrys walls ffs get a grip

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derrys Walls is one of the best Rangers songs that we are still allowed to sing legally

Im guessing the OP cries tears of shame everytime he hears the Billy Boys as well :D

Get a grip man

Demanding to know whether the people singing the billy boys have actually ever been up to their knees in Fenian blood

I'm challenging what side you are on.[/qoute]

Y? Because I gave the walkout loyal some stick? Or because I gave a loyalist song a bit of stick?

The toys out the pram in this thread that someone dare suggest we get some original songs.

Btw as per the above I've always been an advocate of tbb or a tbb lyric change back to the official "we follow Glasgow rangers our hearts are strong and true" version, because it's best football chant ever heard. We shitebagged out of that one tho and ironically left with the pishy addon version of 'no surrender'. It wouldn't even be as bad if we just sung the original words.

Ban him. If nothing else just for his petulant replies whenever someone doesn't agree with his shite threads.

You don't like me posting back to folk who disagree with me, but you want me banned because you disagree with me? ?

Having witnessed streams of fans head for the exits before even 50 minutes on the clock at Ibrox, and plenty more shown live on BT sport walking out having went behind to Motherwell, is it time to get a new anthem?

Bit cringey anyway grown men chantin' about swords and shields.

Fu-ck off ya pwrick. Really.