Taigs

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the hand ringers may think they're being liberal (and in the vast majority of issues I would be considered liberal) but remember this lot are associated with groups that have blown up bairns, suppressed abuse and ironically despise the hand that feeds. Fair do's if you're Irish and wanna support them, but dinnae try and argue the reformation is the dark side, democracy and modern human rights isn't a protestant creation, or that if someone (any creed) hates where they live they shoudnt go to where they profess they want to be.

Also have a fair amount of time for some real paddys (normally rugby fans) but the plastic variety tend to be the worst cunts.

There are plenty of celtic fans that are the scum of the earth but only a small minded bigot would paint every catholic and them all with the same brush, each to their own mate.

I'm here because it says taigs and thought I'll have a wee pop at them sounds fun .. You are here to tell us all your best mates are taigs can you explain why ?

Most of my close friends support Rangers but shock horror some don't and heaven forbid some are even catholic, guess what l also have some muslim friends also, this crazy mordern world is a fucker for wee bigots like you ain't it ;)

Don't call them paedos Ross the bold dougie prob has one of them as a friend too he as every cunt else

I would call many celtic fans peado harbouring terrorist loving scum but not all but you seem hard of thinking so will leave you to it.

There are plenty of celtic fans that are the scum of the earth but only a small minded bigot would paint every catholic and them all with the same brush, each to their own mate.

You're the one jumping to conclusions son. I know folk on that side embarrased by their terrorist loving peers. My point is if you know your history- we are the good guys.

Renounces your love of the RA and I won't put you in that grouping. You trying to say that their RA loving, Abuse denying extreme element front deserve it?

And on the MoJo thing- they are racist, we are the good guys ya bawbag.

No mate I don't all you have to do is read what that fanny Dougie76 post about all his great taig mates on a post about taigs so I'm happy to stay clear .... Still no answer why we have one of the biggest support the world ? Or can yous not bring yourselfs to say it

Bring myself to say what? I'm a proud Protestant, unionist and Orangeman. I have travelled 20/30 hour bus journeys on your local supporters bus to follow Rangers around Europe.

I can still say I have friends who are fans of the mhanky mob though. As I said anyone who says they don't are full of shite or live in a time warp.

I don't have any time for Republican sympathisers but for you to believe that all fans of them or Catholics are republicans then it says more about you than anything else buddy.

You're the one jumping to conclusions son. I know folk on that side embarrased by their terrorist loving peers. My point is if you know your history- we are the good guys.

Renounces your love of the RA and I won't put you in that grouping. You trying to say that their RA loving, Abuse denying extreme element front deserve it?

And on the MoJo thing- they are racist, we are the good guys ya bawbag.

What the fuck are you slabbering about ya fucking rocket.

Bring myself to say what? I'm a proud Protestant, unionist and Orangeman. I have travelled 20/30 hour bus journeys on your local supporters bus to follow Rangers around Europe.

I can still say I have friends who are fans of the mhanky mob though. As I said anyone who says they don't are full of shite or live in a time warp.

I don't have any time for Republican sympathisers but for you to believe that all fans of them or Catholics are republicans then it says more about you than anything else buddy.

I wouldn't bother mate, got a feeling they have been let loose for the day.

Fuck that sounds a shit trip to Europe 20/30 hrs where does that get you the euro tunnel... All my mates a rangers fans we go on the supporters bus drink in a rangers pub and talk all things rangers without having to think what your saying infront of offended fc fans ... It's great you should try it

Fuck that sounds a shit trip to Europe 20/30 hrs where does that get you the euro tunnel... All my mates a rangers fans we go on the supporters bus drink in a rangers pub and talk all things rangers without having to think what your saying infront of offended fc fans ... It's great you should try it

You should try getting out the house and off your laptop fella.

If you'd travelled on a bus to Europe with the Jaffa loyal you'd know where 20 - 30 hour bus journey gets you.

Folk can have whatever values or beliefs or religion or politics that they choose, but Rangers is a British Club with a Protestant history and Loyalist traditions, and no amount of catholics, nationalists, hand wringers, nationalists or apologists that support us will ever change that.

On the ball as usual, you never miss a trick :)

Folk can have whatever values or beliefs or religion or politics that they choose, but Rangers is a British Club with a Protestant history and Loyalist traditions, and no amount of catholics, nationalists, hand wringers, nationalists or apologists that support us will ever change that.

Speaking of which, there must be something wrong with my system - your name seems to be missing from both lists...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=285130&page=1#entry1062779188

:P

So that's a no to nationalists then? Just to be sure...

Image com

I love our history and know exactly what my club stands for thanks.

Aye it gets you to France that's about it .. I've never been on the Jaffa bus in my life and can't even remember them ever going to Europe so don't know who gives you the info

I never said you went on it I said it was local to you.

If I mind right a shared bus with the war office to Dortmund was only 18 hours. Maybe wrong.

Another trip to Graz in Austria via Munich was over 30 hours so aye France mate. Nae bother.