Eustace About To Sign, How Do We Line Up Now?

Gaz52

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see past Black being the extreme fucking worst we had last year

Must be the most hated Rangers player ever.

That's some going when you think of a certain striker we signed in 1989 who had fans activating their 'This Season Book Will Self-Destruct in... Well, Now Actually' option.

Still, with every one of MoJo's goals the hearts of the fans grew fonder. Wee Doddie the kit man even started giving him chocolate bars again after the scored that winner against El Filtho.

Black in comparison did fuck all but bet against us.

The boy has talent IMO. Unfortunately, in common with every other players on our books, he hasn't produced the goods on any kind of consistent basis over the last 12-18months. However, if MW is willing to wipe the slate clean and back him, so am I.

People have been saying that his entire career, talent but not consistent enough.

Yeah from what i've seen so far from mckay and temps....mckay has done more imo and out of the team that's started it would be temps or law if i had to pick. With eustace and hopefully allan in place of them. Thought miller done well tho on the left albeit he's maybe a 60mins player now.

Why would you change a winning team ? I loved how we played last week and temps needs a bit of confidence rather than us sniping at him. If w&w say he is good to start, who are we to disagree ;as he see's them in training everyday.

The most refreshing part of what I've seen from MWs line-up so far is his use of two genuine wingers hugging the touchline. It does make us a bit more vulnerable defensively but hopefully a solid holding midfield player (which Eustace is reported to be) will give us that bit of extra cover. Really hope that MW doesn't compromise his two wingers approach and shoehorn a midfield player out wide. Sometimes you have to make hard choices, for me it's between Law and Holt to lose out.

No he's just performed the worst by far and honestly doesn't deserve to start on Sunday.

Been brought in from the cold along with McKay. I don't particularly rate McKay but if our management team have seen something from these 2 players that's deserving of a place in the team then I'll trust their judgement.

I don't hold the last few seasons performances against any of our players. They've been given a clean slate by MW so that's good enough for me.

The most refreshing part of what I've seen from MWs line-up so far is his use of two genuine wingers hugging the touchline. It does make us a bit more vulnerable defensively but hopefully a solid holding midfield player (which Eustace is reported to be) will give us that bit of extra cover. Really hope that MW doesn't compromise his two wingers approach and shoehorn a midfield player out wide. Sometimes you have to make hard choices, for me it's between Law and Holt to lose out.

Don't forget that both our full backs play like wingers. First time in awhile we've had a pairing like that.

Templeton isn't a wee boy anymore, he hasn't performed since he was signed and has shown no evidence against Burnley or HIVs that he has turned a corner.

We moaned last season when under performing players kept getting picked, well somebody else deserves a chance in place of Templeton.

Been brought in from the cold along with McKay. I don't particularly rate McKay but if our management team have seen something from these 2 players that's deserving of a place in the team then I'll trust their judgement.

I don't hold the last few seasons performances against any of our players. They've been given a clean slate by MW so that's good enough for me.

I would've thought that Warburton can see the obvious talent that Templeton has just as every manager he's played for has, but you have to wonder what the problem is when he continually doesn't perform for all those managers.

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Eustace Halliday

McKay Holt Law

Waghorn

We could play this in same games but taking a player out of midfield and having him play in the hole would mean we would get overrun in midfield.

When I seen hibs playing A 352 I thought the worst and the first half showed why. We were over run in midfield.

But with eustace as a holding midfielder and 2 hardworking cm's flying into tackles it will work. All this talk about a static starting 11 is irrelevant. Warbs is all about having a squad and all players will play a part

Templeton isn't a wee boy anymore, he hasn't performed since he was signed and has shown no evidence against Burnley or HIVs that he has turned a corner.

We moaned last season when under performing players kept getting picked, well somebody else deserves a chance in place of Templeton.

Dear god we haven't even started the season yet ! New manager, new system , new philosophy which would suit him - he will come good with some confidence and a bit of patience from the fans....

From what I've heard and seen of MW, he will not shirk at dropping players that don't perform for him, so let's trust his judgement (at least initially).

Dear god we haven't even started the season yet ! New manager, new system , new philosophy which would suit him - he will come good with some confidence and a bit of patience from the fans....

Same was said at Hearts he will come good, same was said when he came to us, same being said again.

From what I've heard and seen of MW, he will not shirk at dropping players that don't perform for him, so let's trust his judgement (at least initially).

I've just said that in an above post, but you have to ask why he never seems get going for any manager when he has talent to burn.

I would've thought that Warburton can see the obvious talent that Templeton has just as every manager he's played for has, but you have to wonder what the problem is when he continually doesn't perform for all those managers.

Could well be the case that we now have a manager that plays proper football rather than an aimless punt up the park to a target man so we could finally see Templeton flourish in a Rangers jersey.

Or he might get a few games and then dropped for someone else. I'm happy to wait and see which one it is first before I jump on the bandwagon and start slating one of our players because it's the fashionable thing to be doing this month.

Same was said at Hearts he will come good, same was said when he came to us, same being said again.

Difference is we now have someone who knows what he's doing - if temps hasn't clicked after the first 5 games he will be swapped for Walsh - eustace will take holts place.