Driving To Ibrox

Davy

I recently passed my driving test but I don't know if I should drive or get the bus to Ibrox next season.

My bus charges me £3 while I am under 18 but I will be 18 in December and I will get charged double that.

By the time you count petrol and paying the wee arse holes to "watch yer motor," I would be just as well getting the bus.

But I don't really know or get on great with the people I get on the bus with, and for irrelevant reasons, I'm really pissed off with it.

I suppose I could try another bus but I wouldn't know anyone there either and I wouldn't know where the bus picks me up, etc, as I don't really know my way around Glasgow.

As people with plenty of experience driving in and around Glasgow, what would yous recommend ?

Cheers.

depends where ur coming from, but if you go through the tunnel and take an immediate left, and go along by the old ship yards to Ibrox, you's got a nice wee place to park with a 15 min walk or so. been parking there for years (tu)

depends where ur coming from, but if you go through the tunnel and take an immediate left, and go along by the old ship yards to Ibrox, you's got a nice wee place to park with a 15 min walk or so. been parking there for years (tu)

Coming from Hamilton mate.

The wee asshole are'nt there anymore, parked my car the full of last season at the flats and nobody bothered you. In the past if u gave the boys a couple of quid they were happy enough.

Just be prepared to be stuck in a massive traffic jam in the way back out of ibrox tho.