***the Official Football Manager 2016 Thread***

Broxi1872

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Football-Manager-2016-CD-Key-For-Steam.html

I know you want a free copy, but they always put little bugs into the game that only affect cracked copies.

It's quite funny when someone complains on the SI forums about the game being broke but it's the bug they've put in themselves :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Really struggling to get the hang of the tactics in this years game.

Playing a 4-2-3-1 and seem to win about 60-70% of my games in the SPL, but really unpredictable.

Gubbed Aberdeen 4-0 and then the same team goes and loses 3-0 to Partick Thistle!

On 18 May 2016 at 9:39 PM, Dietspam said:

I've managed to get a hold of a 95/96 DB. Had to modify it a bit as the teams were a bit out but what do you think of the team?

2016-05-18 (2).png

Any chance you could upload this mate?

I got it from here guys. https://www.facebook.com/Football-Manager-2015-9596-Season-994624897223893/

It's got some flaws. I'm not sure how the guy created so many players. I think a copy and paste because a shite load of them also have their position as DC which is a bit annoying. I ended up giving up because the value of players is too high. Hamilton want 12M for Jose Quitongo....