King Apparently 'financing 5 New Quality Players'

CoatbridgeBear

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should i? Mr Warburton hasn't suffered the coward for the last few years. His contribution is next to zero, that is why he has now lost his place in the team and is a 7 grand a week passenger. He will be away first chance the manager gets to get rid, i am sure of it.

I think he and Shiels have improved under MW .

I think he and Shiels have improved under MW .

true (everyone probably has), I think Law could do a job in the SPFL premiership even for Aberdeen, it is just a lack of consistently doing it every week.

He is a good player who is decent at least, and I won't forget where he scored like 13 goals in a season for us which carried us through a fair few matches and won them for us after slogging performances. I think if Law carries on at the same level of performance that he has been this season, without picking up more goals in the time he gets or doing better than he is now, that he will leave anyway to maybe be replaced by someone like Gai Assulin etc. who will have a fresh start and whoever we signed would have at least as much talent as Law too obviously.