Mcparland's Delight At Rangers Job Article Rangers.co.uk

MRF-LCC-RFC

WE caught up with newly appointed Frank McParland to talk about his new role at the club.

Please don't paste the whole article on here. Hits on the official site means cash for the Club.

www.rangers.co.uk

There don't appear to be any adverts on the Rangers site for me, not sure my visit is generating any cash for the club, as little as it would be anyway.

There don't appear to be any adverts on the Rangers site for me, not sure my visit is generating any cash for the club, as little as it would be anyway.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see some names there, and every hit lets the "Advertisers" know that it is a busy site and worthwhile having their brand involved, and they do actually pay for this, so you do play a direct part in putting money into the Club when you visit the official website mate, it may be a small amount but it all adds up and helps to make the site a success, and attracts other advertisers.

:uk: