FAO David Murray

Muff

"I think it is bad business if you only bring in players under the Bosman law and they are not good enough. If the only reason you are bringing them in is because they are free, they become expensive. The point is to bring in good players."

Jose Mourinho

"I think it is bad business if you only bring in players under the Bosman law and they are not good enough. If the only reason you are bringing them in is because they are free, they become expensive. The point is to bring in good players."

Jose Mourinho

Link?

When did he say it?

Mourinho did'nt buy shevy he what bought by abramovich, thats why they were problem between the two last year

I dont know if I can buy into that theory DB - Jose is a manager of considerable standing - I cannot see him being pushed around by any chairman

"Frank Lampard's agent said the Chelsea midfielder has not rejected a new contract and wants to stay at Stamford Bridge for the rest of his career.

The England midfielder was thought to have turned down a contract extension that would have made him Chelsea's highest earner on a weekly wage of £131,000."

Marvellous innit! The geezer fails to reach any kinda decent form for 18 months (or there abouts) and his agent's still attempting to secure him more dough!

It's a Mad Mad (footballing) World.

Jose hasn't spent a penny and has brought in 4 players (Sidwell, Pizarro, Haim and someone else). What a load of shite he talks :)

He may talk a load of shite Danny BUT we would have every one of the freebies that he has got, and every one of those players had options, the ones we have , well, you decide, who would you rather have

Jose hasn't spent a penny and has brought in 4 players (Sidwell, Pizarro, Haim and someone else). What a load of shite he talks :)

Great manager...complete and utter prat of a man.

Oops...double post. Please delete.

the players chelsea have gotten for free would walk into our team and celtics easy. He means that if you can get a good player for free, then get him but just getting bosmans for the sake of them being free is pointless, a la sionko and capucho from recent years!

"Frank Lampard's agent said the Chelsea midfielder has not rejected a new contract and wants to stay at Stamford Bridge for the rest of his career.

The England midfielder was thought to have turned down a contract extension that would have made him Chelsea's highest earner on a weekly wage of £131,000."

Marvellous innit! The geezer fails to reach any kinda decent form for 18 months (or there abouts) and his agent's still attempting to secure him more dough!

It's a Mad Mad (footballing) World.

It's absolutly scandelous

Did we no actually pay for Capucho

I hope not :lol:

ostenstad then, we got him for free! Jeez, it's scary to think of the donkeys we have brought in back then.