1 Year Ago Today

eskbankloyal

Fuck I thought that game was in January when I came home from Dubai. Did we play a league game up there then ?

We must have played them round about then, because one game was fucking freezing and snowing. A guy on our bus never ever wears a jacket, "jackets for poofs" etc etc that day he honestly looked no well and my pal had to give him his jacket, he ended up leaving early and standing under the hand dryer at the KFC to warm up.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could not imagine this time last year our club looking like this now, the football was just rotten last year me and my old man forcing ourselves to watch the games it was getting that bad. After a while you just knew it was not going to get any better under Ally. In the past now as far as I'm concerned and i feel proud of the current players and management where as I hated the last!

I remember watching some of the away games on tv last season and the wee man wanting to watch the BPL. He was asking why i was watching that rubbish?

Roll forward to this season and the wee man loves watching us - adores Waghorn and Tav and wanted to get a season ticket.

Got to be be honest it made for painful viewing last year but it felt like my duty to do it...ha ha

This year i look forward to the games and love the progress we are making...onwards and upwards!