Rangers Megastore Sale

minstral

"I come on RM to read different opinions then spit the dummy out when i act like a cunt and no one agrees with me" what an utter buffoon

Im not going to apologise to anyone for supporting the Club. The only ones who should feel guilty are the ones whos weans will wake uo Christmas morning to find out theyve not got the Rangers top they were hoping for because their parents a headcase

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have been more specific, I'm not talking about buying Rangers merchandise. Although personally I wouldn't I can see why some people do. But there are people saying they buy golf balls etc. Why would you not just taken your custom elsewhere?

I should have been more specific, I'm not talking about buying Rangers merchandise. Although personally I wouldn't I can see why some people do. But there are people saying they buy golf balls etc. Why would you not just taken your custom elsewhere?

Why else would a Rangers an go to the Rangers Megastore if not to purchase Rangers merchandise. I assume if we sell golf balls that these are RFC branded?

How come when someone's defending SD purchases kid's always seem to be around . Is it okay for adult purchases too ?

No. I'd say it isn't. Adults understand (or at least claim to) what's going on with the club. If they decide to buy something then that's their choice but not one I agree with

How come when someone's defending SD purchases kid's always seem to be around . Is it okay for adult purchases too ?

Ive just purchased 3 tshirts for myself. Funnily enough none of them say Sports Direct on them, they say Rangers Football Club which is a an entity that some seem to have forgotten about

I'm not your mate. Mates of mine don't attempt to belittle veteran Bears/Loyalists for buying his Grandkids Rangers gear.

PS I thought it was Dave King and not Rangers you followed going by your earlier mutterings on this thread.

That's the stupidist accusation I've had in three years on here so take a F****** bow,I tried to belittle no one and how the f*** would it matter if he was a loyalist/veteran and I'm not psychic so how would I know.

you can't get 2 dozen srixon ad333' s at that price any where else.

That's the stupidist accusation I've had in three years on here so take a F****** bow,I tried to belittle no one and how the f*** would it matter if he was a loyalist/veteran and I'm not psychic so how would I know.

Oh right, so what was your first post about? Minstral is a well respected and known poster who you would know from your 3 years on here surely.

Define slated,I call it difference of opinion . If you're looking for "slated " then you'll find plenty on this thread and mostly directed at me for not towing the party line which in this case appears to be it's okay to shop at SD.

My god, the kids only want Rangers stuff for Xmas. What should i do, tell them because it is run by Ashley, they can not have any Rangers stuff. All the want is Rangers stuff to wear with pride, and have no interest in all the arguments.

You're trying to pigeon hole me m8 and you're way off the mark,I follow Rangers only and think my own shit up sadly.

Read the Ops post again, he's buying for his grandkids who don't understand the politics so if keeps them interested in Rangers then that's good enough for me. I won't buy from SD but I will never but lion brand pish either.

So do you buy ANY Rangers gear and if so is it lion brand? Obs not official merchandise from SD.

Oh right, so what was your first post about? Minstral is a well respected and known poster who you would know from your 3 years on here surely.

I'm only interested in his opinions and with respect have no interest in Minstral personally . That may be the problem here as maybe people are taking opinions personally and if I wanted to do that I'd join a social club . absolutely no disrespect was intended .

Read the Ops post again, he's buying for his grandkids who don't understand the politics so if keeps them interested in Rangers then that's good enough for me. I won't buy from SD but I will never but lion brand pish either.

So do you buy ANY Rangers gear and if so is it lion brand? Obs not official merchandise from SD.

Took your advice and read the op again where Minstral clearly states "and myself".I'm 52 so too old for Rangers gear and my 15 year old boy knows SD/Ashley are to be boycotted indefinitely.

My god, the kids only want Rangers stuff for Xmas. What should i do, tell them because it is run by Ashley, they can not have any Rangers stuff. All the want is Rangers stuff to wear with pride, and have no interest in all the arguments.

I respect your choices Minstral even though I don't agree with them,nobody died here m8 it's only an opinion on a forum, I'm not offended you don't agree with me so let's agree to differ.

My god, the kids only want Rangers stuff for Xmas. What should i do, tell them because it is run by Ashley, they can not have any Rangers stuff.

You might as well go the full hog mate and spit in their faces as well. Maybe then you can call yourself a real fan never mind all this pish about going to games for decades and following the team all over the country.

Folk can say we're being petty beinging kids into it, but I remember as a wean how much I loved getting the new Rangers kits, especially at Christmas time, and having Rangers wallpaper and bedsheets and posters, its part of what makes you a fan as a kid and helps kids get into the Rangers. The happy memories of being given shirts etc becomes assosciated with the Club in your mind and its a big part of what makes you love the Club for the rest of their lives. At the end of the day you can give kids all the excuses about retail deals etc all you like but at the end of the day theyll still be disappointed.

I hate Ashley, and I dont like the retail deal, and if I were shopping and there was another sports shop other than SD then id use that instead. But im not going to stop buying Rangers gear because of some business deal, thats beyond me and apart from when im on these forums I rarely even think about it. Rangers is a football club, a Club ive supported all my life like my Dad before me and hopefully my Daughter will do the same, and I know one way to make sure she grows up a true Bear is her uncle and I buying her the tops and Broxi bear teddys and stuff like that, as well as taking her to games. And all of that is much more importat to me than Mike Ashley or any of the rest of it.

Its funny how the same folk who are on the RST threads for example saying "if you dont like it/them then dont buy it" are the same ones going on and on saying we shouldnt buy Rangers gear.

And Dave King is rich enough to put his hand right into his pocket and sort this whole deal out within a few months, but even he has said its nowhere near as big an issue as folk like SOS and RST make it out to be, which makes it all the more suspiscious when they come out selling gear for profit.

You just have to look around the ground at Ibrox and see the amount of Rangers tops and hats and stuff to see that for the majority of fans this isnt a big issue. its only an issue for those who see profit to be made from it.

You going to the game tomorrow Ianferguson?

I'm only interested in his opinions and with respect have no interest in Minstral personally . That may be the problem here as maybe people are taking opinions personally and if I wanted to do that I'd join a social club . absolutely no disrespect was intended .

I am not looking for respect, but have followed our club all my life, just like my father and grandfather. When i was a young kid, my parents bought me Rangers stuff every Xmas. And i have done the same for my own sons and grandchildren, but in my younger days, we had a great support who just loved our club. Now all we have is a divide between fans who love our club, while some are more interested in how much money they can make for themselves.

Took your advice and read the op again where Minstral clearly states "and myself".I'm 52 so too old for Rangers gear and my 15 year old boy knows SD/Ashley are to be boycotted indefinitely.

Some nice T-shirts for the summer, and and you are not to old to wear a T-shirt, or nice jacket.

I respect your choices Minstral even though I don't agree with them,nobody died here m8 it's only an opinion on a forum, I'm not offended you don't agree with me so let's agree to differ.

If only that was your 6th or 7th reply even then this would never have gone on so long!