Rangers Megastore Sale

minstral

Nope youre just a gimp who wants to be the pariah.

Unfortunately theres loads like you who are constantly giving us reasons to boycott one part of the Club or the other

Not on RM there ain't ,that's the f****** problem . The only thing I've mentioned boycotting is SD ,with Kings approval I may add.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not on RM there ain't ,that's the f****** problem . The only thing I've mentioned boycotting is SD ,with Kings approval I may add.

Fuck off sad act and stop talking a load of shite you sheep

Fuck off to FF then ya roaster. Most on here want to support the team and get on with it, not look for any excuse to boycott or not give your money to the Club or find some way to be a more uber fan than the rest. Youre a complete mug and a sheep who just follows the crowd

Read your op back m8,your contradicting yourself talking about sheep then assuming you know what "MOST" RM fans think, as if most think the same ,just like "SHEEP".

Genuinely hope your grandchildren never have to work on zero hour contracts or minimum wage which makes them no more than slaves, so Cashley will get no encouragement from me no matter how many bargains he offers. Each to his own and you're on the right forum if you need validation for defying our chairman's wishes and you'll also get plenty sympathy on RM for doing just that.

Mate you are entitled to your opinion, and have no problem with it. But is that the same chairman who told our fans to boycott our games, wants to make peace with the rest of Scottish football.

Read your op back m8,your contradicting yourself talking about sheep then assuming you know what "MOST" RM fans think, as if most think the same ,just like "SHEEP".

Most fans want to support the club instead of blindly following folk like CH and dingwall while repeating their same cringey soundbites but actually knowing fuck all about what your talking about. Desperate to be wee rebel fans following folk because your told to like a sheep.

So fuck off youre just repeating the same pish that other folk have came on spouting.

Sick of these dafties who dont even go to games getting morons to come on here spouting shite

Most fans want to support the club instead of blindly following folk like CH and dingwall while repeating their same cringey soundbites but actually knowing fuck all about what your talking about. Desperate to be wee rebel fans following folk because your told to like a sheep.

So fuck off youre just repeating the same pish that other folk have came on spouting.

Sick of these dafties who dont even go to games getting morons to come on here spouting shite

Your constant abuse tells me your losing the argument out of predictable agenda.Big Mike must be so proud.

People backing SD purchases reflects well on RM ? F*** me !

It say's you can have a differing opinion on a subject without the thread getting chopped which surely shows RM doesn't censor debate.

The poster isnt forcing you to buy what you dont want to buy.

My POINT is he'd have got FAR less validation on ANY other RANGERS forum ,and the fact he got practically NO criticism reflects badly on RM imo.

Why on earth would or should he get criticism for doing what he want with his own bloody money, for his own grandkids?

The fact that he would get criticism elsewhere reflects badly on there IMO.

People backing SD purchases reflects well on RM ? F*** me !

someone should be able to come on here and post honestly what he thinks without little hitlers like you and your pretentious righteousness getting them banned or wanting them howled down.

The poster made his position perfectly clear. Jumping on a pathetic "dont shop there " bandwagon is about as infantile as it gets.. If other guys blanket boycott SD then thats fine with me - its their money and its their call but I'll shop where I want thanks and Minstral should be able to as well.