Deano

RFC55

Was working, but watched the goal back with the missus who was at the game.

First thing I did was say how good that ball was. Unreal from Dean :praise:

Ive been impressed with him since Warburton came in.

Under ally he looked short on confidence.

I'd love to see him win the league with us and get to the euros with NI. Think he'd deserve it

I'm honestly not taking the piss here, but the guy just sees things other players can't. It was eye of the needle stuff.

Must be frustrating for him, but he is much better coming on for us with half an hour to go. Would have loved for him to get on the score-sheet today.

:craphead:

In all seriousness, he plays some fantastic through balls and can have a real influence in game, as we saw under Stuart McCall toward the end of last season. Next game, you'll hardly think he's on the pitch. Really frustrating player actually. On his day the boy has talent.

Mister C must have shed a small tear with that pass.

:craphead:

In all seriousness, he plays some fantastic through balls and can have a real influence in game, as we saw under Stuart McCall toward the end of last season. Next game, you'll hardly think he's on the pitch. Really frustrating player actually. On his day the boy has talent.

Mister C must have shed a small tear with that pass.

:lol: Nobody will believe me, but it's true!

I think he thrives on pressure. You saw it today.....he has a hunger & desire to do stuff when our back are against the wall. OK, it wasn't quite like that when he came on, but these were a vital 3 points, and the next goal was crucial. If we're 3 or 4 up when he comes on, or he's playing against, say, Alloa at home...you don't get the same effect from him.

I always remember the league cup game V's Motherwell in 2012....he ran the show, and was unplayable that night.