Petrofac final ticket recall

AdamBell1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

And how will they cancel them?   No barcodes just the rip off bit at the end.

I presume there is some kind of alphanumeric identifier or issue date on the ticket? So maybe when you turn up and somebody is already sitting in the seat, the steward (who I presume will be on alert for these scenarios) can check the identifier or issue date to see whose ticket is valid?

Saying that though, by that point you are already in the ground so they probably need to come up with something else to stop folk getting into the ground in the first place, otherwise it's going to be a clusterfuck, folk arguing with stewards/each other and getting ejected from seats all over the place.

8 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

The game is 5 weeks away, time to calm down and see how it all works out.   No point in anyone throwing a tantrum until you know what is happening.

That's harsh.

Folk are worried they not going to get a cup final ticket. And the ticket fiasco does give the potential for big issues on cup final day.

I've got my ticket but feel for folk who don't know what happening with theirs yet.

10 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Still no CCCS money taken for this yet and it was meant to be taken last Tuesday.

I was the same went into tkt office on sat and they said because i bought two online that i dont get one on cccs as it is 2 per season tkt

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That's harsh.

Folk are worried they not going to get a cup final ticket. And the ticket fiasco does give the potential for big issues on cup final day.

I've got my ticket but feel for folk who don't know what happening with theirs yet.

I haven't got my 3 tickets yet and I'm on the CCCS but I see no point in panicking at this juncture.   My credit card has been charged but still no tickets.  I'll give it until the end of the week before I contact the Ticket Office.   Someone has mucked up big time at our ticket office but if people return the tickets they should not have received then all will be sorted out.   What is required is for our own fans to show integrity over their ticket allocation.  5 weeks is plenty of time to rectify the blunder.

16 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I haven't got my 3 tickets yet and I'm on the CCCS but I see no point in panicking at this juncture.   My credit card has been charged but still no tickets.  I'll give it until the end of the week before I contact the Ticket Office.   Someone has mucked up big time at our ticket office but if people return the tickets they should not have received then all will be sorted out.   What is required is for our own fans to show integrity over their ticket allocation.  5 weeks is plenty of time to rectify the blunder.

Fair enough you're relaxed,  others aren't.  Don't see folk near to throwing tantrums but definite concern.

When you see folk like eskbank who seems to have his finger on the pulse not realising he could now be without tickets he was expecting (who knows if cccs tickets are deducted from on line purchased ones - Fuck all from Rangers officially on it) - it's valid concern.

And given tickets like in eskbanks position may have been distributed to mates already , pending arrival of the cccs ones, then now is the time to be concerned and getting answers.

Finally, I'd suggest it naive to think there won't be a good few looking to be on the make out of this ticket fiasco. And the time it'll take to sort it will only eat into time folk still haven't got tickets.

17 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Fair enough you're relaxed,  others aren't.  Don't see folk near to throwing tantrums but definite concern.

When you see folk like eskbank who seems to have his finger on the pulse not realising he could now be without tickets he was expecting (who knows if cccs tickets are deducted from on line purchased ones - Fuck all from Rangers officially on it) - it's valid concern.

And given tickets like in eskbanks position may have been distributed to mates already , pending arrival of the cccs ones, then now is the time to be concerned and getting answers.

Finally, I'd suggest it naive to think there won't be a good few looking to be on the make out of this ticket fiasco. And the time it'll take to sort it will only eat into time folk still haven't got tickets.

I'm  simply remaining calm until I see how things go this week.   There are certainly some appearing to panic judging by some posts.  As for Eskbank, I don't know his particular situation but I hope he gets sorted out.  His finger is no more on the pulse than mine.

I am not being naive at all.  I said we should look for integrity in our support, I didn't say that all would show that quality.

Just now, jafrfc said:

How much were the final tickets? £21.00 from Rangers came out my account on the 4th of March, would that be for the final?

Yep the tickets are £20 plus £1 booking fee!

Just spoke to the ticket office who confirmed that as I bought 2 tickets for guys down south I have had my CCCS cancelled for this game.

I'll still be fine for a ticket but pretty disappointing given the lack of communication before hand from the club.

Suppose it's a lesson learned and a heads up for anybody else in the future.

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Just spoke to the ticket office who confirmed that as I bought 2 tickets for guys down south I have had my CCCS cancelled for this game.

I'll still be fine for a ticket but pretty disappointing given the lack of communication before hand from the club.

They told me it was well communicated that cccs wouldnt get extra if bought two i told the woman that wasnt the case. I was one of the people that received an extra ticket in mail and i got told i could buy that, but handed it back in so someone else could get the use of it

6 minutes ago, jfergie91 said:

They told me it was well communicated that cccs wouldnt get extra if bought two i told the woman that wasnt the case. I was one of the people that received an extra ticket in mail and i got told i could buy that, but handed it back in so someone else could get the use of it

It wasn't communicated in the slightest.

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

It wasn't communicated in the slightest.

Thats what i had said to them. Think thats why they offered me the chance to buy the extra ticket but had the two already so didnt want to take any extra.

13 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Don't think that it was communicated at all. In my opinion it's part of the response and action to deal with the balls up of folk getting double.

I reckon there's plenty of bears out there blissfully unaware of this and looking forward to a game they've now not got a ticket for.  With due respect you appear to go to most games as I understand it so it can happen to someone like you, who also goes on forums, there's many many more still to get stung by this.

Why I took issue with JCDBIGBEARS comment about panicking and tantrums. 

20 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

What don't you understand about my post?

Your logic firstly. So folk now not interested in a cup final because of that game?

Not seen one post anywhere intimating that.

Secondly, your assertion that folk wanting to see that are glory hunting. Plenty reasons other than glory.

Nah, will put it down to trolling.

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Your logic firstly. So folk now not interested in a cup final because of that game?

Not seen one post anywhere intimating that.

Secondly, your assertion that folk wanting to see that are glory hunting. Plenty reasons other than glory.

Nah, will put it down to trolling.

Your first point..guarantee folk who haven't been seen on supporters busses since the semi last season, will turn up for the mick game, they won't have been at the game the week before.

Point two..I never said any post intimated  it.

point  three..the people I am referring to in my first answer, in my opinion are glory hunters, don't give a shit about their reasons.

As for trolling..think you need a beer.

CCCS tickets posted out yesterday money been taken from me last week so hoping ticket turns up the Moro! 

I do feel our ticket office is a shambles at times and can be no help and their will be bears who have bought on ST and not been told there CCCS is cancelled now for this game

15 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

Your first point..guarantee folk who haven't been seen on supporters busses since the semi last season, will turn up for the mick game, they won't have been at the game the week before.

Point two..I never said any post intimated  it.

point  three..the people I am referring to in my first answer, in my opinion are glory hunters, don't give a shit about their reasons.

As for trolling..think you need a beer.

So no issue with folk turning up to see Rangers in a final, but those turning up to see us in a semi final are glory hunters.

Got you now.

Am off for a beer.