Loan players

jintybear

13 minutes ago, TonyRice1872 said:

Your post isn't correct anyway as GZ is one of the best rated youngsters in the entire Premiership and world - I don't know where you suddenly think better players will suddenly become available for loan haha (?). Roberts on loan at Celtic is made out as a high profile 12 million youth in our media - but the reality is Zelalems in that bracket too. There isn't any secret 20 million midfielders waiting to come here on loan mate .... We're getting the cream of the crop on loan already (near enough)

Zelalem is one of the best youngsters in the world, seriously? 

Doesn't have to be 'young' players, we could snap up some very decent experienced players who they are looking to put in the shop window.

I'm not for getting another Zelalem aka a player with a ton of potential but more often than not flatters to deceive and isn't trusted for the big games, these are the times to play our own youngsters. If its someone who is good enough to come in and make an impact as mentioned above (King) then I don't have an issue with it.

2 hours ago, WGOH said:

In the championship? There will be much better players than Zelalem, Oduwa, Ball etc that may become available for loan next season, managers may have been reluctant to send players us here to play in the second tier. With FMcP pulling the strings now in terms of signings, would expect a few quality loanees next season and the ones after that

Fair point.