Wull they, Ronnie, aye?

Ronnie Esplin is actually a very respected Author who has written many books about Rangers, including the 'Official biography of Rangers'.

I can see why he would surmise that Dundee would give us a sterner test than Kilmarnock,based on form and League position between the two Premiership clubs. As it turned out, we upped our standards and blew Dundee to the weeds.

13 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Is Ronnie Esplin not a Rangers supporter?

Then again maybe he's a Rangers supporter in the same way Spiers is.

Ronnie certainly supported us back in the day and I didn't take him for one who turns his coat!

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The OP is forming an opinion on a game. Fuck most on here were pissing their pants at the thought of playing Dundee 

I can see nothing wrong with the assumption of Ronnie Esplin,because anybody who thought Dundee would be an easier test for us than Kilmarnock either is deluded or lives in a cocoon By all accounts Dundee more than held their own at the piggery with 5 first choice players rested, so I fail to see the problem in what he said. :huh:.

i love how much the whole of scottish football is devastated over this :lol: cant wait to see them implode when we win the cup, hammer the tims in the next OF and win our 55th title!