Sins of the Nephew: Part III

Virtuoso

35 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Are they the same in England where this clownshoe is based? 

I don't know I would assume they would be very similar. I just googled that but I forgot he was down south! I'll google civil servantscode of conduct later

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/418696/CSMC-_April_2015.pdf

Civil servants must not take part in any activities or make any public statement which might involve the disclosure of official information or draw upon experience gained in their official capacity without the prior approval of their department or agency. They must clear in advance material for publication, broadcasts or other public discussion which draws on official information or experience.
All contacts with the media should be authorised in advance by the relevant Minister unless a specific delegation or dispensation has been agreed which may be for blocks of posts or areas of activities. The Civil Service
Code (https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/civil-service-code/the-civil-service-code) applies to all such contacts.  Civil Servants must at all times observe discretion and express comment with moderation, avoiding personal attacks.

28 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Sadly l don't see anything coming from this or it would have happened already :(

Its been a relatively short period, I'm sure there will be a process to follow and in any even I don't expect an announcement from HMRC about this so he could be quietly sacked. 

1 hour ago, Spectre said:

Its been a relatively short period, I'm sure there will be a process to follow and in any even I don't expect an announcement from HMRC about this so he could be quietly sacked. 

We need this out in the main media, but will probably unfold like you said bud, so does us fuck all good at all.

And don't forget this abysmal phrase this man used on a public web site that literally beggars belief. 

"Anyone want to join me on a targeted assassination of Ray Wilkins."

Not only personal and evil, but inflamatory and threatening too. How could he get away with this totally unwarranted and unjustified personal statement of hatred and intent, inciting others to join him to assassinate either verbally or physically someone he had no dealings with only because the person had Rangers connections ? 

Whether he is unstable, unrational, or plainly immoral and unethical there is no excuse.

As a lawyer he would know that is a violent threat and incitement, and almost certainly unlawful.