Two trophies in a week

Gaz52

Ok I had a bit of a knee jerk reaction earlier on I think. It was a tough one to swallow messing it up so late on. 

But let's look at the silver lining. Tuesday we can and surely will win the league and a few days later on Sunday, we can and surely will win the PF Cup in a sold out Hampden. All leading up to a monumental game against Saville's 11. 

Get ready to party bears. Next week is going to be special :cheers: 

Can understand some of the negativity after today but for fuck sake we're heading into a couple of months where none of us thought was possible a year ago, my excitement is building by the day, and as the season closes we're  chasing what could be after all that's happened one of our most memorable season's bring it right fuckin on

2 hours ago, Rfcsidrfc said:

When do wee actually get presented with the trophy is it home game alloa or st mirren away ? 

Trophies are always presented on the last home game of the season unless the league hasn't been decided and the final game is away from home obviously.