Dick Advocaat era...

Boab

The reason we are in the state we are in today is because Advocaat was given to much leeway, had an easy ride when Barnes and Dalglish was in charge at porkheid, then o'squeal came along and bit him on the arse. He had 25 Dutch employed at Ibrox at one time and they raped the joint, won't go into detail but they did. Murray condoned it now he's trying to claw it back ? Hence Broadfoot, Gow etc. ! :sherlock:

Well reasoned argument (easy ride when Barnes and Dalglish in charge), O'Neil bit him on arse, 25 Dutch, raped Ibrox, no details.

Are you off the drugs now or are you sticking by this pish? :lol:

Stickin by it mate, Details are self explanatory Eh barnes and Dalglish made a cunt of it regularly! Hows Torre A Flo doin this weather ? £12m ? 4 to you 4 to me and 4 to ? Wake up and smell the coffee ! :sherlock:

:lol: One player, is that it?:lol:

Come on, you can do better than that. :pipegreen:

The two de boers were hand outs ! Ronald played mere golf than fitba ! Ricksen played wae charlie mere than he played fitba ! We only got about 6 months in total out of Numan rest of the time was injury ? Charbonnier gambled mere than he played for us and on and on and on ! :sherlock:

Now I know your kidding. :lol:

Well done.

A Rangers fan who totally missed a couple of years.

Excellent stuff. You couldn't make it up.

Oh.......wait. You did...........I think.

The reason we are in the state we are in today is because Advocaat was given to much leeway, had an easy ride when Barnes and Dalglish was in charge at porkheid, then o'squeal came along and bit him on the arse. He had 25 Dutch employed at Ibrox at one time and they raped the joint, won't go into detail but they did. Murray condoned it now he's trying to claw it back ? Hence Broadfoot, Gow etc. ! :sherlock:

Well reasoned argument (easy ride when Barnes and Dalglish in charge), O'Neil bit him on arse, 25 Dutch, raped Ibrox, no details.

Stickin by it mate, Details are self explanatory Eh barnes and Dalglish made a cunt of it regularly! Hows Torre A Flo doin this weather ? £12m ? 4 to you 4 to me and 4 to ? Wake up and smell the coffee ! :sherlock:

The two de boers were hand outs ! Ronald played mere golf than fitba ! Ricksen played wae charlie mere than he played fitba ! We only got about 6 months in total out of Numan rest of the time was injury ? Charbonnier gambled mere than he played for us and on and on and on ! :sherlock:

Well done.

Now I know your the gullible fan Murray wanted all these years, bet you thought plg was good too ? :sherlock:

Well done.

Now I know your the gullible fan Murray wanted all these years, bet you thought plg was good too ? :sherlock:

Nah. PLG was for the guys like you, who wanted things to change in an instant.

Guys who wanted Murray to spend a fortune so that they could later complain about how much he had spent.

It's guys like you that keep a forum like this going but you are absolutely no use to anyone because you have two minds.

"Murray got us into debt" and "Why doesn't Murray spend his cash".

That's the cry from you and your like, constantly. No thought whatsoever about how this money is to be raised or what.

You just want everyone to know that you hate Murray, Bain or anyone you might have heard mentioned in the pub.

Sheep? Yeah. That's what you are. No original thought. I'll just repeat everything that people say on here.

Pretty sad if you ask me. But then I'm pished.

But I still defend to the death your right to make an utter arse of yourself.

(Two De Boers were hand-outs, only six months out of Numan) give me a fucking break.

Maybe you're more pished than me. But I doubt it.

Well done.

Guys who wanted Murray to spend a fortune so that they could later complain about how much he had spent.

It's guys like you that keep a forum like this going but you are absolutely no use to anyone because you have two minds.

That's the cry from you and your like, constantly. No thought whatsoever about how this money is to be raised or what.

You just want everyone to know that you hate Murray, Bain or anyone you might have heard mentioned in the pub.

Sheep? Yeah. That's what you are. No original thought. I'll just repeat everything that people say on here.

(Two De Boers were hand-outs, only six months out of Numan) give me a fucking break.

Na plg wasn't for me ! Didn't want him in the first place, and by the way I don't repeat anything people say on here I'm the vanguard for whats said on here ? Don't hate Murray it's just his times over for us and best for him to go and take like minded people with him ! Do you know another thing I signed off there to see if anybody would answer any of my threads or replies and you did, hope your not one of the cowards I've been talking about recently ? :sherlock:

Well done.

Na plg wasn't for me ! Didn't want him in the first place, and by the way I don't repeat anything people say on here I'm the vanguard for whats said on here ? Don't hate Murray it's just his times over for us and best for him to go and take like minded people with him ! Do you know another thing I signed off there to see if anybody would answer any of my threads or replies and you did, hope your not one of the cowards I've been talking about recently ? :sherlock:

Very clever post. Not

Trying to make out that only cowards answer your posts when you're offline is puerile at best. What sort of man are you?

In case you forgot you were actually arguing with me on this thread and then you went silent. You then pretended you went offline hoping to find the "cowards" answering your stupid points while you were away, lol what a fucking joke.

Who the fuck do you think you are? Jeremy Paxman?:doh:

I really enjoyed watching the 4-0 thrashing of Celtic, at Ibrox, not sure what year it was but Albertz scored twice, Kanchelskis scored and Gio scored on a great drive from the 18. The Gers under Advocaat, for that game anyway, totally dominated Celtic. Loved watching the passing along the ground and the determination of the 11 in Light Blue who fought hard and stole the ball right off their opponents' feet several times.

Long for watching the Gers play like that again!

Some great players signed, some great football played, some great results and some great times.

However, boy have we paid for it.

Frankie hits the nail on the head (tu) , but the DA era gave us an even bigger reputation I think as a Club

I'd like it still to be like that. Lots of money, ambition, attacking football, quality players, star names, silverware, great reputation, great atmosphere, great memories.... Unfortunately that period coincided with the crazy prices of transfers pre bosman etc and lets be honest there a lot of very decent teams around then, more so than today. I believe we were unlucky to meet some of the teams we did in europe and we just came up short. I think we were maybe another quality centre half and striker short of being genuinely capable of winning the champions league. We certainly had the midfield. How times change!!!

In hindsight it's easy to look back and question some of the financial decisions and transfers but football was a totally different market back then, even 6 years ago.

There was a general feeling we could get in the Premiership and grab some of the TV money. But with the ITV Digital/Football League sponsorship collapse and Sky dropping SPL rights for BBC to pick them up for a pittance all that investment backfired badly on us and quite a lot of other clubs struggled too.