Places to watch cup semi in London

DC Blue

2 minutes ago, mus said:

without being rude what the fuck you on about you moron, if you don't believe me look on the TFL website and see that it says "CIRCLE LINE: Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 April, no service on the entire line." Oh and just in case DC wants to go to the Barbican station the H&C line is shut as well!! Dick

Correct, and i  concur :D

Just now, Siam69 said:

Correct, and i  concur :D

Thanks Siam don't like to be rude to people but being basically called a liar when your just trying to help someone out, boils my piss, especially when I'm in town and had only just look at the planned weekend works, and also if you are still reading DC the only other line to the Barbican is the metropolitan and that is also closed all weekend, everything being done this week as it's the marathon next weekend so all lines will have to stay running.

1 hour ago, mus said:

without being rude what the fuck you on about you moron, if you don't believe me look on the TFL website and see that it says "CIRCLE LINE: Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 April, no service on the entire line." Oh and just in case DC wants to go to the Barbican station the H&C line is shut as well!! Dick

There are no planned works on the Central Line this weekend:

https://tfl.gov.uk/forms/12392.aspx

Also, it is the Circle Line that is closed on Sat & Sun, not the Hammersmith & City. 

https://tfl.gov.uk/tube-dlr-overground/status/?startDate=2016-04-16T00%3a00%3a00&endDate=2016-04-17T23%3a59%3a59&dateTypeSelect=This%20weekend#line-lul-hammersmith-city

Prove me otherwise. Don't have kids. 

Capture.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

8 minutes ago, TheNuts said:

There are no planned works on the Central Line this weekend:

https://tfl.gov.uk/forms/12392.aspx

Prove me otherwise. Don't have kids. 

Capture.PNG

Well unless they changed the tube system since I was on it this morning the central line doesn't serve Farringdon or the Barbican which is why I said CIRCLE LINE,

now you are either on the windup or a bit simple, your move!!

18 minutes ago, TheNuts said:

HAHAHAHA DID YOU CONFUSE CIRCLE FOR CENTRAL? You're the fucking moron.

Ouch that's not good, remember the old saying, don't say anything and let people think your an idiot, or speak up and prove it!!

Go back and re-read everything that was posted no mention of the central line was made by anyone except you!!

3 minutes ago, TheNuts said:

You're right I cunted it, too early in the morning. 

The Circle is closed, the rest are part-closures. 

don't worry, you had me thinking I'd arsed it up for a while, where you watching the game Sunday?

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 4:27 AM, GrandSuckMaster said:

White Bear is fairly small, you may have trouble getting in if you are not a regular. Walkabout is easy to get to, but a shit atmosphere. I would go to the WB early doors and ask them if they can recommend somewhere if you can't get in their.

The Walkabout was rocking yesterday, loads of tellies and jam packed with bears and the goal celebrations were mental( when that guy missed the sitter that was another huge one) all in all a good venue to watch the game apart from threadbare bar staff, I did try to head to the White Bear but the tubes were fucked up so headed to the  Walkabout which was a blast.