Touts on RangersMedia

3 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Am happy to help in any way with the fund mate 

Would be delighted to have you on board. :thumbup:

:thumbup:

Simply make a donation of any amount you choose via the RM PayPal donate page.  Then send me a PM to let me know.

Here's the link...

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/paypal.html

They will then pass every penny on to our Fund, and we will spend every penny wisely for the benefit of Erskine Veterans, Rangers FC, Rangers Youth Development Company, and the wider Rangers family.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Simply make a donation of any amount you choose via the RM PayPal donate page.  Then send me a PM to let me know.

Here's the link...

They will then pass every penny on to our Fund, and we will spend every penny wisely for the benefit of Erskine Veterans, Rangers FC, Rangers Youth Development Company, and the wider Rangers family.

Ok mate I shall do this and also you have my 100% word for any ticket I sell on here I will donate £5 from sale to this 

8 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Ok mate I shall do this and also you have my 100% word for any ticket I sell on here I will donate £5 from sale to this 

Good stuff mate! :21:

And once you're a Fund Member, you're also eligible to buy as many Championship Medals as you want. :D

ChampMedal2016_zpsjbptwcwa.jpg

5 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Here's the link...

I just made a wee donation of £5, had my account on this forum for a few years but i have never really used it apart from browsing every now and again. Thanks to this forum my 11 year old brother who is severely autistic will have the chance  to see the champions play at an away match this season. 

WATP. 

3 minutes ago, smibug said:

I just made a wee donation of £5, had my account on this forum for a few years but i have never really used it apart from browsing every now and again. Thanks to this forum my 11 year old brother who is severely autistic will have the chance  to see the champions play at an away match this season. 

WATP. 

Fantastic mate.  Cheers. (tu)

Welcome to the Fund.

And if your bro's ever stuck for a ticket, I'm sure we could rustle up a couple for you both. (tu) 

(Disclaimer - not against the smellies though- we do have a duty of care after all. :P )

32 minutes ago, gogzy said:

You would unfortunately be collatoral damage if we do go with a new post count rule for that bit of the site.

Not saying we will change it as it hasn't been discussed yet,  but if we do then you will have to go post some bullshit first :lol:

ah well i will just have to post alot of bullshit instead of talking it  :lol:

21 minutes ago, Hamie said:

Aye mate, O2 8th July. 

Pissed  off iv managed to miss the tickets going on sale for that. I get emails offering me tickets for his American  show through his website si surprised bi never got one for the  UK shows.  Is it completely  sold out?