*** Official Snooker World Championship Thread ***

4 hours ago, JamieD said:

Looking at Ding's record against top 16 players on his wikipedia page, he has a winning head-to-head against every top player except Ronnie, Murphy, Selby and Bingham, and his record against those isn't awful except vs Ronnie. Looking at that, his Crucible record really has been quite poor until last year. Wonder if today will give him some bottle.

Only thing is Selby has looked pretty much unstoppable up to this point. Will be a cracking match but fancy him to win it now quite comfortably. ??

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Good stuff. Well done to him Higgins in the semi tomorrow then I assume?

It is indeed mate. Hopefully Hawkins beats that wee tarrier fuck as well. He's lucky he's not in jail never mind playing snooker FS!

Just now, B1872 said:

It is indeed mate. Hopefully Hawkins beats that wee tarrier fuck as well. He's lucky he's not in jail never mind playing snooker FS!

See part of me wants Higgins to get to the final and get blown away by Ding but also I don't want that DFB making any more money so get him to fuck on Friday will do me nicely.

Plus I suspect Mark Selby is winning again.

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Only thing is Selby has looked pretty much unstoppable up to this point. Will be a cracking match but fancy him to win it now quite comfortably. ??

He was impressive yesterday and has done well this tournament too so hard to see past him.

3 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

A might go for a wee game of snooker tomorrow. It's amazing how the crucible makes you want a game, then you go and realise its no like it is on the telly, all the reds up the wrong side of the table and the brown on the pink spot lol

That is because your probably not very good.

26 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I think higgins does..:huh:

I think Higgins strongest part of his game is his safety, and one of Selby's is getting out of safety's so he nullifies him in that department. Then at this moment in time the rest of Selby's game is stronger.

Just my opinion of course

Just now, born a blue nose said:

I think Higgins strongest part of his game is his safety, and one of Selby's is getting out of safety's so he nullifies him in that department. Then at this moment in time the rest of Selby's game is stronger.

Just my opinion of course

You could be right..I just don't like selby..boring cunt..:angrywillie:

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Dings just thought fuck it I'm going for it. Taking so much more chances than usual.

Feel they both are struggling to make the cue ball dance though 

That's when Ding is at his best though when he pushes himself lime that.

20 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

A might go for a wee game of snooker tomorrow. It's amazing how the crucible makes you want a game, then you go and realise its no like it is on the telly, all the reds up the wrong side of the table and the brown on the pink spot lol

Anthony Hamilton is based at the club a few minutes from my house. Occasionally I think about going down and checking it out but then I think how demoralising it would be when you realise how fucking good the player ranked 66th is :lol: 

Selby is boring as fuck! He's also had the run of the balls this full session. Virgo and Thorne creaming themselves over him now Ronnie is out is embarrassing as well. Hopefully the wee kitchen sink knocks him out in his arse.

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

Anthony Hamilton is based at the club a few minutes from my house. Occasionally I think about going down and checking it out but then I think how demoralising it would be when you realise how fucking good the player ranked 66th is :lol: 

If you took a frame off him you would be doing well.

9 minutes ago, JamieD said:

The worst I've had was on a table up vicky roads rileys, next to a boy about 14 n every time I looked over he was stringing 30s + together and I was struggling to get in double figures :lol:

Some people are just good at things that other people need to put so much more effort into to just be OK at 

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

The worst I've had was on a table up vicky roads rileys, next to a boy about 14 n every time I looked over he was stringing 30s + together and I was struggling to get in double figures :lol:

Some people are just good at things that other people need to put so much more effort into just being OK

My dad always likes to talk about he used to play football with Frank McGarvey when they were kids and he thought the guy was a fucking genius, he said watching him vs players like my dad was like watching Maradona vs England, and then when he became a professional and wasn't even close to world class, that's when my dad realised how many levels there are above "good" :lol: