Wow where do you start with that...

K.A.I

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

at that moment in time yeah I would have thought that - I'll say again, at what period was that? was it around Xmas time when we were playing shite when wee Holt dragged us through a few games? was it when we were shipping a lot of goals last month? ... if you remember me saying then at that time I thought Celtic would destroy us then there's as many quotes saying that in a one off game, you never know.

I think over the piece in a league campaign Celtic would still win it that's why we need investment.

What can't I admit exactly? does yesterday mean that's us miles better than Celtic now? is that what you're saying? .... here's a thought then ... Celtic were shite and we were amazing but we still had to win on penalties. That's not buzz kill - it's the truth and why we need investment to keep on building from this fantastic position of strength.

I can't remember exactly when it was and I'm not one to go through searching for it but I just remember at the time thinking that is so fucking wrong.

Celtic may have been shite yesterday but that wasn't because they had an off game, that is their game, that is how they play, it's how they have played all season.

We weren't brilliant, we were missing some key players but we still passed the ball about them and our fitness levels miles above them, something which I have argued with more than yourself about but not a lot of people believed me. It took penalties because we couldn't quite find the killer pass and lost concentration at their goals.

Overall we are miles better than them and I agree we need investment to improve and kill and kill them off, going off track here I will simplify it. 

You: "Celtic would destroy us"

Context: both teams at their best

Me: Would they fuck

Why can you not just say you were wrong about it, fuck sake man

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I can't remember exactly when it was and I'm not one to go through searching for it but I just remember at the time thinking that is so fucking wrong.

Celtic may have been shite yesterday but that wasn't because they had an off game, that is their game, that is how they play, it's how they have played all season.

We weren't brilliant, we were missing some key players but we still passed the ball about them and our fitness levels miles above them, something which I have argued with more than yourself about but not a lot of people believed me. It took penalties because we couldn't quite find the killer pass and lost concentration at their goals.

Overall we are miles better than them and I agree we need investment to improve and kill and kill them off, going off track here I will simplify it. 

You: "Celtic would destroy us"

Context: both teams at their best

Me: Would they fuck

Why can you not just say you were wrong about it, fuck sake man

How's that wrong? it's an opinion.

You are another boring bastard who would rather try and say I told you so or try and prove me wrong about something than just sit and enjoy the moment. Unreal.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

How's that wrong? it's an opinion.

You are another boring bastard who would rather try and say I told you so or try and prove me wrong about something than just sit and enjoy the moment. Unreal.

Anyone who said "Celtic would destroy us" deserves to be told "I told you so"

Just like I hope someone said the same to Hatrson and Sutton