Amoroso freekick v them help!

euanRFC

Sitting bored in a hotel room and have been trying to find the big mans free kick against them that smacked the post from an absolute mile out. Something makes me think it was 2003 (8th March???) but I can't get it. Anyone got a video or know when it was? 

14 minutes ago, euanRFC said:

Sitting bored in a hotel room and have been trying to find the big mans free kick against them that smacked the post from an absolute mile out. Something makes me think it was 2003 (8th March???) but I can't get it. Anyone got a video or know when it was? 

I always thought it was the parkhead game you are talking off as well but I asked this before on here about a year or so ago  and turned out it was the ibrox game that bombaybadboy has posted , intact it might have been him who pointed me in the right direction that time aswell

2 minutes ago, euanRFC said:

I don't know how you found that so quick! Bravo! Cheers for that.I will be able to sleep tonight! 

The internet belongs to me, mate!
I was at that game, I actually think I can see myself, CF1, was always getting into trouble with the cops on old firm day as the corner flag was so close to my seat and I'm an abusive guy :D