Where are we going to finish this year and why?

Rangers Season  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish?

• Champions
    • Runners-up
    • Third or Below

1st cos its first place or nowhere for me, if we can't do it against that shower of pish then we never will, luck only lasts so long and how many times did we see them get lucky last year? with the acquisitions we've made in beasley and darcheville i feel we'll tear the FB's of the oppo's a new one

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will win the league comfortably. As people have said Celtic have a weak defence and have done nothing to address that problem,so far!! Also they still don't have a class partner for JVOH...Scott McDonald????

Now Rangers IMO looked decent last season at times and we have strengthened in all areas except for Left Back and Right side of midfield...I am sure Walter is working on these areas and expect to see them sorted by Kick Off. Yes certainly Champions and hopefully by a distance!!!

WGS Away by Christmas? Wouldn't be the first time he has just walked away!!!

I think we will win the league comfortably. As people have said Celtic have a weak defence and have done nothing to address that problem,so far!! Also they still don't have a class partner for JVOH...Scott McDonald????

Now Rangers IMO looked decent last season at times and we have strengthened in all areas except for Left Back and Right side of midfield...I am sure Walter is working on these areas and expect to see them sorted by Kick Off. Yes certainly Champions and hopefully by a distance!!!

WGS Away by Christmas? Wouldn't be the first time he has just walked away!!!

Aye, he certianly doesn't like the pressure.