ATTENTION VANGUARD BEARS

govanblue

On 15 May 2016 at 11:06 AM, thebooler said:

I've been 8 months in hospital, living on £73.00 a week benefits, and it's wee guys like this who put things in perspective. 

One weeks benefits donated and shared on my Facebook. 

Good luck to the wee man. 

A concerned VB

Fantastic mate top man for doing that and also hope you are on the mend keep up the fight no surrender 

On 13/05/2016 at 11:30 PM, govanblue said:

I've been informed that it has now been posted and shared on VB.

Thanks guys. (tu)

If you can think of any other ways to help, feel free.  It's what you guys do best after all. :21:

This might be a long shot,  however charity is one big things in freemasonry.  I would suggest getting in touch with either the provincial grand lodge in your area or even the grand lodge of scotland.  They have the network of members that might be able tip the balance.  It's a heartbreaking story and I think you're doing an amazing job bringing it to the publics attention. 

On ‎15‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 11:06 AM, thebooler said:

I've been 8 months in hospital, living on £73.00 a week benefits, and it's wee guys like this who put things in perspective. 

One weeks benefits donated and shared on my Facebook. 

Good luck to the wee man. 

A concerned VB

Nice One thebooler....Think that is one helluva donation mate. Said when this first appeared on RM that it was stuff like this which had Bears tripping over themselves like Govan Blue helping out and who make it easy to see why we really are the people. Well done all involved.

1 hour ago, Gooseman said:

This might be a long shot,  however charity is one big things in freemasonry.  I would suggest getting in touch with either the provincial grand lodge in your area or even the grand lodge of scotland.  They have the network of members that might be able tip the balance.  It's a heartbreaking story and I think you're doing an amazing job bringing it to the publics attention. 

Any of you guys in the Masons?  (you can tell me privately obviously! :P )

Or, clutching at straws here - the Orange Order?

I'm sure that a wee word from people on here to their local Lodge would definitely get at least a little bit of support.  :uk:

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

Any of you guys in the Masons?  (you can tell me privately obviously! :P )

Or, clutching at straws here - the Orange Order?

I'm sure that a wee word from people on here to their local Lodge would definitely get at least a little bit of support.  :uk:

Il see what I can do:pipe:

3 hours ago, Gooseman said:

I was gona post it on my linked in but you get the "this isnt business" police but if you have already put it on I will too

Poor kid. Hope we all do our bit, large or small to help raise the funds needed. Terrible that they have to go to America to see if they can help him. Can't believe our own hospitals don't have the staff and equipment to help him. 

7 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I was gona post it on my linked in but you get the "this isnt business" police but if you have already put it on I will too

I thought the same thing,  but some things are more important.