Police - Dedicated investigation team being set up

Siam69

The video of the police filming the fans singing, whilst dozens of fans are having a rammy behind them sums it up......

Hibs should of been nowhere near our end and as soon as they are, the police must know what too expect. Just surprised how few of us took the bait, you've that to thank for averting a riot. The police and steward response was pathetic!

Je suis un Rangers fan. Je suis Rangers fans. Je suis all to blame in the eyes of the Scottish authorities before they even start.

However i believe the police have already started a thorough investigation of Hibs fans too.

5968229168_8b4d2c85dd_b.jpg

8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Taking away the assaults, are fans being on the pitch an actual crime?

It it a breach of the peace?

I guess if it can be proven their actions were provocative rather than passive it would be.

Pretty sure most of those individual nutters who run on to the pitch during a game end up arrested rather than ejected. 

8 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

They should include a report on why there were 5 vans of police parked on Cathcart Road watching Rangers fans instead of getting every man to the stadium to protect Rangers fans.

I took this on my way to the Ivory and was like why the fuck are these cunts sat here and where is the risk of drowning at the footy?

IMG_0365.JPG

50 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

This "team" will be all about how to sweep all this under the carpet and plod put in a good light. Well under control, only 11 arrests, it was't all that it seemed. Aye right you are!

They'll do fuck awe, as I've said for years now we are the agenda, and yesterday's heinous scenes proved it beyond doubt. The football law was brought in for us nobody else, get wise to yourselves !:sherlock:

this will get a mention in the papers for a few days then completely forgotten about.

Cunts still bring up the fact that we invaded the pitch in Barcelona - 44 fucking years ago.

I left right at the final whistle so didnt see much of the trouble first hand, but from the videos its obvious - the scum didnt invade the pitch to celebrate, they invaded to goad and attack Rangers players and fans, violence was their intent. Im not one for calling for people to be arrested for invading the pitch after winning a Cup, I think pitch invasions are fine, but theres a difference between running onto the pitch to celebrate with your players and running the full length of the pitch to assault people.

But the SFA dont care about Scottish Footballs reputation unless they can have an excuse to throw the book at us.