Pat Nevin

JamieD

Switched from supporting Celtic to Hibs in his middle age because, well, I suppose because he hates working class people and their pleb values like "identity", and after decades of hearing IRA songs he suddenly listened to the lyrics for the first time and decided it was wrong. Then this paragon of moral virtue, firmly committed to his new "family club", Hibs, who are much better role models for his children, sits in the studio today suggesting that the scenes we saw weren't a big deal and nothing like 1980, because it was his newly beloved Hibs at fault. Can we imagine the sanctimony that he would have wallowed in if it had been Celtic or, god forbid, the big nasty bigots of Rangers who were assaulting people who were just doing their job?

Utter cockwomble.

My uncle, who is also a prick, became a West Ham fan when he decided he couldn't square being a Rangers fan with his elitist delusions. I wonder if he enjoyed the scenes before the game against Man Utd the other week. What is it with these types?

4 minutes ago, JamieD said:

My uncle, who is also a prick, became a West Ham fan when he decided he couldn't square being a Rangers fan with his elitist delusions. I wonder if he enjoyed the scenes before the game against the other week. What is it with these types?

They are usually deeply unhappy people......

Can you just imagine if this had been Rangers fans? Can you just imagine it?

It's a funny country that criticises unsavoury songs more than attacks on players, pitch invasions and goading of opposition fans from the pitch that you've invaded.

You know, the likes of Nevin, with their blinkers and prejudices, bear a huge responsibility for these things. Same with Speirs and that cunt Cosgrove. Their creation of the boogie man that is the Rangers support stokes the engines of this shit. Imply Rangers fans are scum often enough, then how do you expect people to start behaving towards us?

Gerry Hassan is another of these, although he's actually chosen to support Dundee United all his life.  His Twitter account tonight is full of bile and hatred against Rangers yet again.  Guys like this stir up the hatred and then applaud the results.  

1 minute ago, Trooblue said:

Gerry Hassan is another of these, although he's actually chosen to support Dundee United all his life.  His Twitter account tonight is full of bile and hatred against Rangers yet again.  Guys like this stir up the hatred and then applaud the results.  

Its all bluff , deep down they are all papish bastards.

6 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Did you see him tweeting the reporter who took photos of the attacks on our players asking if he has any proof that they were actually attacks? And the guy was like "Yeah, I saw it."

2 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Did you see him tweeting the reporter who took photos of the attacks on our players asking if he has any proof that they were actually attacks? And the guy was like "Yeah, I saw it."

I have encountered Hassan in person and can certify that he is a wanker of the first order.  Likes to call himself a 'public intellectual'. 

Just now, Trooblue said:

I have encountered Hassan in person and can certify that he is a wanker of the first order.  Likes to call himself a 'public intellectual'. 

:lol:

Imagine describing YOURSELF as an intellectual.

5 minutes ago, JamieD said:

funny how they  need to see conclusive proof,they did not seem to need any of that when they accused of us cheating.

5 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

What an absolute bigoted wank

fenian.PNG

He's hurting big style because Dundee United are going down the tubes.  Been waiting to get his bitterness out into the open again.  A total wanker.