BBC coverage

eddierfc

I don't know why I done it to my self but I'm watching their coverage just now as I left on the whistle and missed everything. Only caught up on what happened on here    Watchin the BBC ... It's as if fuck all happened they didn't even show the full rangers statement. It's been said countless times on here but these cunts should never be allowed near Ibrox. 

Just now, Malvern said:

Shit football performance and didn't need to see the BBC not showing fuck all of what happened at the end of the game, don't know why you bothered OP.

They deliberately didn't show the full statement from the Club, missed out the last bit:

The Club would like to commend Rangers fans for the restraint they showed under severe provocation.

Annoyed me as well.

44 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Shit football performance and didn't need to see the BBC not showing fuck all of what happened at the end of the game, don't know why you bothered OP.

Just wanted to see how it was reported. I thought they would spin it as "aw what they like just happy ... Etc" but to see their chairman shirk away from it that Wee cunt neven just sweep it under the carpet is scandalous. Even for them and that's sayin a lot! 

46 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

They deliberately didn't show the full statement from the Club, missed out the last bit:

Annoyed me as well.

Was laughable they missed the last part out. 

2 minutes ago, eddierfc said:

Just wanted to see how it was reported. I thought they would spin it as "aw what they like just happy ... Etc" but to see their chairman shirk away from it that Wee cunt neven just sweep it under the carpet is scandalous. Even for them and that's sayin a lot! 

Was he not moaning about not getting to parade the cup or did I hear him wrong? It was his fuckin fans that prevented it yet he makes out they should have got to do it :belm:

Just now, murzo said:

Was he not moaning about not getting to parade the cup or did I hear him wrong? It was his fuckin fans that prevented it yet he makes out they should have got to do it :belm:

Aye just wanted to celebrate...he has a couple of 10er bags and drawer fulla spoons waitin in the dressing room

2 minutes ago, murzo said:

Rangers end only had about a dozen people left in it when they got given the cup in the first place, what a shitebag. :D 

55 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Annoyed me as well.

TBF on 5Live they did say that bit.

However, that was preceded by Conor McNamara (who I'd never previously had cause to consider as toeing the party line, in spite of that name) who'd apparently been covering the game, spouting a report that laid absolutely no blame at Hivs door for the trouble, more at the 'few hundred Rangers fans' who went on.

There might have been a 'few hundred' of ours - how many THOUSANDS of theirs were there?