Craig Houston, Chris Graham and the rest

7 minutes ago, The Louden Tavern said:

I think this sums it up and I think I will take a wee holiday from RM as it is full of uber fans who refuse to do anything in public that might bring them attention

RM

Always grateful for small mercies. Every cloud and silver linings....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

it isnt enough, nowhere near it, we should be continuing to demand justice, our players were attacked, no less, nothing made up, they were attacked by hibs fans and the country's ruling body so far have refused to fucking name that support in a statement

As much as I agree that is something that should be getting dealt with by the police. The images are there for all to see what else is there for the club to say about it ? 

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

Always grateful for small mercies. Every cloud and silver linings....

:lol:

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

As much as I agree that is something that should be getting dealt with by the police. The images are there for all to see what else is there for the club to say about it ? 

How about a statement about the downplaying and outright accusations of lies we've been subjected to? People were assaulted on camera in front of the world and we have broadcast and newspaper journalists acting like it was nothing.

2 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Sure Craig can get his best pal sandy chug to start ICF back up and batter all the hibs fans! 

These cunts don't speak for me this has to be delt with by Rangers and am sure they will not stand back not on this issue!

Rangers football club havent stood up for themselves since murray bought the club