Reagan Apologieses to Rangers

Davhow

6 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

What fucking investigation is required you morally bankrupt fuck pig, Stevie Wonder could plainly see what happened yesterday, along with Hibs fans you and all the rest of your cabal are also complicate in what went on.

If you and your band of shitebags don't have the stomach for the appropriate action required then get yourselves to fuck as you are not fit for office, you and those other degenerate's over at the SPFL have never been slow to pillory us even without any fuckin' evidence, but when the whole world got to witness the disgusting scenes from yesterday all of a sudden you require a full investigation?, get yourselves to fuck we don't want your half hearted apologies, just do your job for once, because if you don't someone will probably get seriously hurt sometime in the future as I suspect this Rangers support have finally had enough and if you and your band do not act swiftly then the blame should be squarely laid at your stinking fucking door.

An investigation in politics or business is the standard way to distance yourself from misdeeds and looking like you're taking responsibility, while letting there be an "independent" judgement, despite appointing the judges and investigators. 

Was it Oliver Letwin who pretty much said that, "I regret allowing these confidential government papers to be discarded into a public park bin" despite the fact he put them there himself, and was keen to see if an investigation would discover any wrongdoing  on his behalf? 

That's how people in power cover their arses. It's all just another public relations strategy. They don't even have to think about whether an investigation is merited, as the LNS commission example proves. It just gets the pressure off them so they can continue to pick up their six-figure executive salary and expenses.

We, the plebs, are just meant to shuffle off quietly, doffing our caps, saying "Very well, Sir. Thank you, Sir." , thus allowing them to stay on the gravy train.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The Tavernator said:

To be fair Hibs should be banned from all cup competitions next season and start the league season minus 15 points. Such a pathetic wee nation when it comes to football; very petty and childish.

More likely to be given medals and awarded a 15 point headstart next season for their behaviour yesterday than any sort of punishment. If it were us we'd already have been docked 20 points and have restrictions implemented.

8 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Yet another catastrophic fuck-up under the reign of Regan, Lawwell's chosen appointee for the role.

Dubious Compliance Officer appointments with predictably dubious judgements produced.

Referee strikes. 

Foreign referees hired.

Referees bullied out the game.

Attempts, numerous attempts,  to seize fairly won titles on the basis of unproven claims via 5-way agreement, and LNS commission.

Defying LNS, his own appointee, to extort money out of Rangers.

Allowing Reid's attempt to compare correct but unfavourable refereeing decisions to the US civil rights struggle at an official club AGM to pass without punishment or censure.

Decline of the national team.

Decline of the general standard and finances of the game, via unfounded triple relegation.

Allowing Motherwell's pitch invasion and provocation to pass without punishment.

Allowing Hib's pitch invasion and provocation.

At every single turn, the Scottish media were silent to the hugely flawed management of Regan as the fuck ups increased in both pace and extent.

How this man remains in a job and his reputation relatively unscathed in the media, I'll never quite believe. Until I remember whose mate he is.

Your posts are a veritable treasure trove of ammunition. I actually have one or two bookmarked for reference, hope you don't mind me using your content when involved in online skirmishes.:541:

4 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

You're posts are a veritable treasure trove of ammunition. I actually have one or two bookmarked for reference, hope you don't mind me using your content when involved in online skirmishes.:541:

Not at all. 

Cheers. (tu) 

10 hours ago, Davhow said:

Taken from evening times website:

“It’s embarrassing for Scottish football. It’s not what we want the Scottish Cup Final remembered for, not for the players or the management. I want to apologise to the Rangers board, to the Rangers players - and to the Hibs players as well, because the gloss has been taken off their achievement.

“We now have to review what’s happened. We are meeting immediately with police, with the stadium management team and we’ll be identifying what has happened and where the responsibility lies. It’s too early to comment on [sanctions]. We need to identify what happened and work out if there are any areas of responsibility. If there is action to be taken, we’ll take that action."

If there Is action to be taken  why the IF