Disabled section at the cup final

That's a disgrace scum is to good a word for them.

how terrifying must that have Been if you were in a wheelchair and could go or do nothing.

Thank god some of our fans went on to chase some of them back or it would have been worse.

It would be scary enough as an able bodied person to stand and watch those junkies running at you, cant imagine what it would be like for this poor fella. Someone needs to lose their fucking job over this at the very least. Absolute disgrace.

Im surprised they didnt ask the poor guy it was he who instigated it, hes called William after all, must be a right bigot.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

That's the guy they are claiming tried to snatch the wean, better question would be whit fucking father takes their wean into a bloody riot. 

He fucken pushes the wean right into the trouble ffs. What a prick. Surely the social should be on to this?

I have seen a few fans from the disabled section commenting on stories from the press they were panicking like fuck as the police were not there and had no way to defend there selves which again should be emphasised as to why our fans took the task of protecting our own. 

Taken from 1 comment I seen: WHY when they won and deserved to win and the supporters which there was about a few thousand made their way directly to the front of the Rangers fans and goaded them and I'm glad the disabled aspect has been brought up as someone with a severely damaged spine I would have not been able to protect myself. Police Scotland have a lot to answer for as this should never have happened it could have created more panic in the Rangers end than it did and the potential for a crush was high.

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

He fucken pushes the wean right into the trouble ffs. What a prick. Surely the social should be on to this?

Shocking mate, police should onto that prick for child endangerment along with the rest of the idiots dragging their weans down our end. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Shocking mate, police should onto that prick for child endangerment along with the rest of the idiots dragging their weans down our end. 

There's one pic of a wean pulling at his dad's shirt, greeting while he's holding a hibs scarf in the air with a big cheesy grin. 

at Hampden the disabled section has 1steward on it and that's to let fans in the gate to get to your seats/space.

I wonder were the police where tho as that guy says to get to these sections you need to go through the tunnel so I would suspect if police were anywhere it should've been at end of tunnel surely.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Scum the lot of them, my wife would castrate me if I was that stupid to do that with my weans. 

I'm only 21, and I have the good sense that if I saw that shit go down (here's hoping I don't cause that shit was scary) the first thing I'm doing is making sure my son/daughter is alright.

Even if it was fellow fans going onto the field, I'd still stand by him/her. 

Anyone who lets their weans run onto the pitch like that shouldnt be a parent, we all know how dangerous it can be. I dont bring my Daughter to away games or big games like this for this very reason, its not a place for kids imo never mind on the pitch.

That cunt who used his kid as a shield should be hunted down and the child given to someone who can look after the wee man properly. That's an utter disgrace and if he feels he can shove his kid infront of himself when looking for a scap he isn't fit to be a father/responsible adult.

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

It's very good that he has come out and getting her told the truth more people need to be spoken to and tell them how awful it was for rangers fan to be fearful of them coming into our stands after running the length of the park