Latest Article from Vanguard Bears

If Hamilton did speak to cops they were cops with an agenda, if she had not been a rabid Tim, I would be asking some hard questions of the police force, the only agenda the police should have is to protect the public no matter creed or colour and if they fail in their duty they should be brought to book.

8 hours ago, Loyalist_RFC said:

There's been some good un's this week so here's another to add

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=114&a='mob-rule'-claims-just-don’t-stack-up

please share to social media

can you post it mate as site blocked over here.

if i was articulate enough to write an article, then i would have wrote that word for word.

This is what i seen too, except i seen the police in there vans on there mobile phones, thats what prompted me to shout at them indicating they should be protecting my young son instead of on the phone sitting at top of hampden cars!

mob rule is now going hame! if they turned there sirens on every rangers supporter like in every day life would have moved to let them thru but no.... the police left 50/60 year old Stewards to get charged. no real

9 hours ago, Dickie said:

I know the papers print shite but surely either a senior reporter or lawyer or both go over any story to be printed and this one is so blatantly false

Seems the daily rhebel stands by her,

EDITOR'S NOTE: Accusations of professional bias have been made against a Daily Record reporter, with Tweets being used as evidence of bigotry. One particular Tweet in question – from 2010 and using a term now deemed to be pejorative – was a direct reference to the reporter's Rangers supporting husband. The Daily Record stands by its journalism and its journalists.

Is this the courageous journalism Paul Murray spoke of In the past ?