Filthy stinking Russian bastards put bear in coma?

1 hour ago, Briton said:

An embarrassment to decent people.  I understand why you and thehost find that difficult too understand.  

How are they? For fighting? So were the Welsh, so why are you not condemning them?

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He'd rather the Russians just punch fuck out them with out any reactions.

I cant understand these Bears who hate England.

12 hours ago, Willis said:

I cant understand these Bears who hate England.

I absolutely fucking detest England when it comes to football.  I can't understand Bears who support them.

1 hour ago, Briton said:

I absolutely fucking detest England when it comes to football.  I can't understand Bears who support them.

Cause were not a bunch of nationalist bigots, but if you just mean football then that's fair enough I suppose

Just now, Willis said:

Cause were not a bunch of nationalist bigots, but if you just mean football then that's fair enough I suppose

Of course I meant football, that's why I said it.   BTW...Bears always hated the Auld Enemy when it came to football.  I love the way the younger Bears who have surrendered their support of their country make out like it's the norm for Bears to suck up to the English.  

35 minutes ago, Briton said:

Of course I meant football, that's why I said it.   BTW...Bears always hated the Auld Enemy when it came to football.  I love the way the younger Bears who have surrendered their support of their country make out like it's the norm for Bears to suck up to the English.  

Personally I couldn't care less about international football, my dad took me to a Scotland game as a wean and I hated it because it was pish compared to going to Ibrox. If a games on in the pub or something I usually support the home nations but usually have no interest, international football is a fucking nuisance

8 hours ago, Briton said:

My first Match at Wembley was an eye opener for me and an eye blackener for one of the tinkers when he tried to boo the National Anthem. We all used to have "God Save The Queen" for our National Anthem till some skirt lifters decided on the dirge they have now. Think it became "unofficial anthem" around 06. Want absolutely fuck all to do with the tartan trannies who think its funny to flash their privates at women and kids. Me personally think that flashing is worse than calling a fenian a fenian. The match I mentioned was 1969 when we didn't like the English but over the course of a few years this "dislike" turned to a "hatred" and fuck me where that hate came from. As far as I remember they hadn't invaded and raped and pillaged for centuries. You have to wonder where this "absolute fuckin detest" of England came from. Was at Wembley 5 times and looking back can never see what they did to warrant this absolute fuckin hate.  

11 hours ago, Briton said:

I'm English as are quite a few Bears so I guess your level of understanding is quite limited.

On 6/18/2016 at 7:37 PM, RFC Eagle said:

I'm English as are quite a few Bears so I guess your level of understanding is quite limited.

That's a fair point.  Even if it was fucking obvious, I should have said Scottish Bears