Anyone know about changes made for appying for away tickets?

True Azure

Season ticket renewal (online) had the usual application for away tickets - applied as I have done for the last goodness knows how many years! I be a wee bit pissed off if it has changed - or are you just dangling a shiny lure to provoke a reaction

1 minute ago, True Azure said:

Having you Credit Card details for any purchase of away tickets.

They have mine,I done it online the first day renewals were out. Cccs and the friends thing so me and my mate get any tickets together. Haven't heard anything regarding changes myself.

1 minute ago, Sket said:

They have mine,I done it online the first day renewals were out. Cccs and the friends thing so me and my mate get any tickets together. Haven't heard anything regarding changes myself.

As I said, my son phoned earlier and the missus took the call and passed the message on to me. Seems that someone on our bus had told him, so it could be like Chinese whispers after the way it reached me. Just thought I would check on here to see if anyone had heard anything about this!!!!!!!

41 minutes ago, True Azure said:

Dont think thats a change, had my debit card details for years and take as and when youre allocated a ticket. Think it might change depending how many people sign up.

5 hours ago, True Azure said:

I'm lost to be honest - the difference is they need your card details? If so then I don't remember a time they didn't have mine, out of interest how were you paying if they didn't!?

OK. Just to clarify, my son spoke to a bear in The Westwood Bar who told him(allegedly) that he had got put in for the away game at Aberdeen tickets without having to have a CCC. I think an amount of drink had been consumed as everything I have been told is that if you apply for away tickets you need to be in the CCCs.

20 hours ago, True Azure said:

OK. Just to clarify, my son spoke to a bear in The Westwood Bar who told him(allegedly) that he had got put in for the away game at Aberdeen tickets without having to have a CCC. I think an amount of drink had been consumed as everything I have been told is that if you apply for away tickets you need to be in the CCCs.

The fuck is a CCC?

Speak English.

Nothings changed.  You click/tick away tickets on your renewal, you then enter the CCCS, they will then allocate away tickets to you throughout the season.  If you want to go to every game or most games you then join a supporters bus who 9 times out ten will then sort you out for the rest of the season.  Apart from maybe Tynecastle, Pittodrie and title deciders.  But if you are part of a good bus you should be ok for all of them apart from maybe Tynecastle since they bastards now give us a third of what we used to get.