Band of Brothers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, watty. said:

Aye,used shopto myself a few times,no complaints.

tell myself I'll just go on for a few games,next thing it's 1 in the morning.it's addictive as fuck.

Have you been team leader yet and you instruct as well as fight which positions you choose? Is it bad a shout a certain arabic phrase as i kamikaze bomb into cunts in a plane??

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Fell away from it completely. 

For the next Battlefield they really need to do away with that Premium shite as it splits the player base completely. 

But it's EA so you'll need to pay £90-100 if you want the full game with all the weapons, vehicles and maps. 

Hope the new one's set in Vietnam personally. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Fell away from it completely. 

For the next Battlefield they really need to do away with that Premium shite as it splits the player base completely. 

But it's EA so you'll need to pay £90-100 if you want the full game with all the weapons, vehicles and maps. 

Hope the new one's set in Vietnam personally. 

I play with a clan and the lad who runs it has contact with EA and the bugs won't be fixed for 2weeks. Some of the maps are superb and wee run all on our server but even map voting is fucked churning same maps ever other vote. Is BF5 not out June I think not sure what era but Vietnam would be good ? 

21 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

I play with a clan and the lad who runs it has contact with EA and the bugs won't be fixed for 2weeks. Some of the maps are superb and wee run all on our server but even map voting is fucked churning same maps ever other vote. Is BF5 not out June I think not sure what era but Vietnam would be good ? 

Be September/October most likely mate, BETA will be out in the summer at some point though. 

11 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Be September/October most likely mate, BETA will be out in the summer at some point though. 

If your ever in search UP server that's one run by clan and no hackers as loads of admin which helps and also discord channel ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...