Band of Brothers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, watty. said:

According to ea they're dedicating a whole dlc to the French.

better be free though,as I can see a lot of the frenchy's going apeshit over it,and rightly so.

It's EA, it definitely won't be free.

I can see them doing something similar with Russia too.

12 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

It's EA, it definitely won't be free.

I can see them doing something similar with Russia too.

In fairness to EA they have history of giving 1 map pack away as a pre-order bonus.

Limited copies of Battlefield 3 came with "Back to Karkand", Battlefield 4 had "China Rising" and even Battlefront had Jaaku. 

5 hours ago, watty. said:

According to ea they're dedicating a whole dlc to the French.

better be free though,as I can see a lot of the frenchy's going apeshit over it,and rightly so.

Fs a whole content dedicated to a country that surrenders 

• 1 month later...

The Battlefield 1 Open Beta Starts On August 31

Get ready: the Battlefield 1 Open Beta begins on August 31 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Origin for PC.

Ready to go boots on the ground at the dawn of all-out war? It's almost time – the Battlefield 1 Open Beta begins on August 31 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Origin for PC.

Battlefield Insider members get early access, and if you sign up by August 21, you can join them as some of the first people in the world to play the Battlefield 1 Open Beta. If you've already signed up, make sure you go to the Battlefield Insider Page and select your platform preference, otherwise you won’t get a code to play early.

Didn't realise Frankie had done a video its well worth a watch he goes through the weapons and also the bayonet charge looks class.

• 2 weeks later...