Ticket Office

Has anyone had any joy getting through to the ticket office by phone over the past week or so?  I've tried countless times over the past week, but have had no joy.  I understand it's a really busy time, but I would have thought they would have put on extra staff to cope with the demand.  Even if they had a queue system, but it just cuts you off each time which is really frustrating.

15 minutes ago, now then forever said:

Has anyone had any joy getting through to the ticket office by phone over the past week or so?  I've tried countless times over the past week, but have had no joy.  I understand it's a really busy time, but I would have thought they would have put on extra staff to cope with the demand.  Even if they had a queue system, but it just cuts you off each time which is really frustrating.

your best going on the rangers website.

3 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Hate doing anything to do with Rangers over the phone, as I get really frustrated aswell.

I always find it easier to go in and speak to one of the staff face to face.

Although, that may not be an option for you?

All major organisations do their business online,close the ticket office and reach for your laptop.

Thanks for the responses.  I had some problems doing it online and also a couple of questions I wanted to ask first, but eventually managed to do it online.  Have ended up just having to email my questions, which I'll hopefully get a response to.  It's maybe not a major problem, but customers (suporters in this case) are probably the most important part in any business, and it should be made as easy as possible for them.  I wouldn't event mind holding for a length of time, but it's just frustrating when you just get cut off.  I wouldn't have thought it would be a particularly difficult, or expensive thing to do.  Hopefully, sorted now though and I'll get emailed back shortly.

26 minutes ago, now then forever said:

Thanks for the responses.  I had some problems doing it online and also a couple of questions I wanted to ask first, but eventually managed to do it online.  Have ended up just having to email my questions, which I'll hopefully get a response to.  It's maybe not a major problem, but customers (suporters in this case) are probably the most important part in any business, and it should be made as easy as possible for them.  I wouldn't event mind holding for a length of time, but it's just frustrating when you just get cut off.  I wouldn't have thought it would be a particularly difficult, or expensive thing to do.  Hopefully, sorted now though and I'll get emailed back shortly.

I've never  had a response to any emails I've sent. You're probably better asking on here depending on what you want to ask.

30 minutes ago, blueretro said:

I've never  had a response to any emails I've sent. You're probably better asking on here depending on what you want to ask.

They always email me back every time. I either email or go in if I need them. 

Managed to get through to the RFC TO yesterday. I use Skype as on my PC during the day and keep my bills down.After all that they told me to still come to the TO in person to deal with what is a simple request!