Club deck seating plan

Daryn

Guys, 

went over to to ticket centre and managed to get a move as I didn't realise this row was as far back. 

Went for Cd5 row K seat 198. This should be a lot better!! 

I was tempted to go for the last seat in bar72 although it was pretty much in the corner at the Copland end. Didn't want to be that far along. Chuffed with my move!! 

1 hour ago, Daryn said:

Guys, 

went over to to ticket centre and managed to get a move as I didn't realise this row was as far back. 

I was tempted to go for the last seat in bar72 although it was pretty much in the corner at the Copland end. Didn't want to be that far along. Chuffed with my move!! 

So you paid an extra £105 then?

5 hours ago, Daryn said:

Guys, 

I like your style. :D

Now go and read this thread...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/

(tu)

1 hour ago, mclovin9091 said:

Ma sister had a seat up there a few years back.

Is "spacecadet" still there??? Few rows in front of you and on the isle seat.

I can't thing of anyone that might be, so probably not. We're all very civilised up there now. You know, sharing our cucumber sandwiches and politely applauding when we score.