Europa League.

How jammy can you get .... they wont last long though.  A pitifal performance away, to scrape through vs the Giants from Luxembourg, and then get papped out in the next round.   Hearts wont even make the next round.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

RIP to the linfield fan who sadly passed away tonight during the Europa league game with Cork City.

Audaces Fortuna Juvat ?

Aye? FFS, this along with the fans at the Euros makes for sad reading.

R.I.P.

1 minute ago, MaestroNiko said:

you bunch of retards, youd rather have to go through 8 rounds of qualifying than another scottish team going on a good run and help maximise our chances of getting the groups when we are in europe?

Site is full of bigots mate

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Don't even know why its allowed on here. Spend more time hating than focusing on the long term benefits 

yeah exactly Aberdeen Hearts and dare i say Celtic getting to the group stages would do wonders for the coefficient and make europe a lot easier for us long term but these lads are just praying that they all get battered even though it would help us. I dont get the logic

10 minutes ago, MaestroNiko said:

yeah exactly Aberdeen Hearts and dare i say Celtic getting to the group stages would do wonders for the coefficient and make europe a lot easier for us long term but these lads are just praying that they all get battered even though it would help us. I dont get the logic

Exactly unless they draw us in europe I support these sides all the way 

17 minutes ago, MaestroNiko said:

Hi john

image.jpeg

Just now, MaestroNiko said:

not a homophobe he just pisses me off

You can't discriminate against gays. Homophobia, anti Irish racism and bigotry towards Catholics is rife on here. You've just joined the club. Well done 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

You can't discriminate against gays. Homophobia, anti Irish racism and bigotry towards Catholics is rife on here. You've just joined the club. Well done 

what do you mean? ive been a fan for a long time id just never heard of this site