Europa League.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MaestroNiko said:

im not a homophobe or a racist or a bigot

Your previous post suggests you are. 

You're vile and I'm placing you on ignore and reporting you to the relevant authorities 

One of the most sickening posts ive ever read 

1 minute ago, MaestroNiko said:

im not a homophobe or a racist or a bigot

Hi MaestroNiko,

I've had a few complaints about your homophobic comments on here, homophobia will not be tolerated on RangersMedia.

We are a broad church on here but there are posters who will not hesitate to kick seven shades of shite out of you unless you change your attitude.

I trust this will be the last time I have to speak to you.

Enjoy the site.

2 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Hi MaestroNiko,

I've had a few complaints about your homophobic comments on here, homophobia will not be tolerated on RangersMedia.

We are a broad church on here but there are posters who will not hesitate to kick seven shades of shite out of you unless you change your attitude.

I trust this will be the last time I have to speak to you.

Enjoy the site.

As an openly gay member I appreciate that Bombay. You're the best admin on here.

Thank you. 

These "people" love to hate gays, I bet he celebrated when my friends in Orlando were shot dead.

Rip bubba x

1 hour ago, MaestroNiko said:

you bunch of retards, youd rather have to go through 8 rounds of qualifying than another scottish team going on a good run and help maximise our chances of getting the groups when we are in europe?

Which of Scottish teams who tried to fuck us into oblivion would you prefer to do well in Europe ?

Maybe the one which was papped out 5 times in two seasons ?

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

As an openly gay member I appreciate that Bombay. You're the best admin on here.

Thank you. 

These "people" love to hate gays, I bet he celebrated when my friends in Orlando were shot dead.

Rip bubba x

you must be taking the piss, no i didnt "celebrate"  gay peoples deaths i said one word because someone took the piss out of me

28 minutes ago, MaestroNiko said:

lol this is a europa league thread which i was talking a bout then some guy comes along and starts pissing me off and i say one word to him and im done. lmao

EDIT: Link removed due to PM apology from MaestroNiko.

As an admin on RM your homophobic behaviour on here and on your Facebook profile are vile and have no place on this Forum. PM Rfc52 and ask, no, beg for forgiveness and you may possibly, possibly not be banned.

Disgraceful.  

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Which of Scottish teams who tried to fuck us into oblivion would you prefer to do well in Europe ?

Maybe the ones who were papped out 5 times in two seasons ?

i dont like them either but if it would help us long term i will happily say yes

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Thank you. 

Rip bubba x

Hope your all right mate, one minute your on here routing for all the Scottish clubs to do well in Europe next thing your attacked for your sexuality, just terrible.

10 minutes ago, MaestroNiko said:

lol this is a europa league thread which i was talking a bout then some guy comes along and starts pissing me off and i say one word to him and im done. lmao

A ain't a guy ya cheeky shite am a woman

2 minutes ago, MaestroNiko said:

i dont like them either but if it would help us long term i will happily say yes

We help ourselves only these days mate, the tables are now turned and all the taigs and their patsies are shitting themselves. 

Be afraid. 

1 minute ago, MaestroNiko said:

how dare you link my facebook profile that have pictures of my kids on it delete this right away and ill happily leave this site

Sorry mate, but it is the only way I can get you to apologize for the disgraceful remark you made on this forum. You can stay since you have shown a degree of forgiveness, but don't let it happen again.

Just now, Bronzy said:

Sorry mate, but it is the only way I can get you to apologize for the disgraceful you made on this forum. You can stay since you have shown a degree of forgiveness, but don't let it happen again.

ok but please delete that link

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

As long as you send a PM to Rfc52 and to myself saying that you are sorry and that you are not homophobic and that this sad episode will not happen again, ok?

yes i sent an apology message to him and promise this wont happen again